The "Byron & Chasity" Journal

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
And now, time once again for "Byron & Chasity", the continuing stoooooooooooooory of a data enterer...who enters data...

-----------------------------------

Date: Monday, January 6

Time: 3:57 p.m.

Exterior: Parking lot
Interior: Hallway

I pull into the parkin' lot at work, and as I'm gatherin' my stuff together to take in with me, I see Chasity pull in. :smile: I play it cool, get out of Fauna (the name of my green vehicle), and go to the door Chasity always enters (coincidence, don'tcha know), whilst carryin' muh bottled water a big ol' case o' CDs, and a Wal-Mart bag with more CDs.

When I get to the front door I awkwardly reach for my badge/key clipped on my waist (remember, my arms are full), I feel no badge---and remember that I left it at home.

At the same exact time, I totally drop the case of CDs. :eek: :embarrassed: And out of ALL the CDs I have with me, my "JaniceFest" CD is the one that hits the ground, opens up, and spits out the disc! Silly Muppety Janice graphics everywhere!

With my perphiral vision I see Chasity comin' up my way, and I scramble to hurry up and clean up the "JaniceFest" mess. I manage to get myself together just as the gets there, she's kinda good-naturedly gigglin' at my predicament along with me:

Byron: "Well, as I drop everything, lol."

Chasity: "lol :smile: "

Byron: "Would you mind lettin' me in?---I forgot I left my badge and key at home, lol."

Chasity: "Yeah sure, here..." *holds up badge/key to sensor by door*

*Byron enters, followed by Chasity*

*they follow single-file through another door*

In the hallway, I turn around as I'm walkin':

Byron: "I hate it when I forget my key---then I just feel helpless and have to depend on everybody, lol."

Chasity: "lol :smile: "

*another co-worker goes into the work room, and Byron tries to catch the door before it closes---he misses*

This is where I look at Chasity and we both start laughin', as we see how yet again I can't get in, and just missed the chance.

Chasity: "Here, let me---"

Byron: "Lol, thanks! :smile: "

---------

Later that same day

Time: 10:00 p.m.

Interior: Hallway

On our 10:00 break, I see Chasity get up with her water bottle, which looks obvious to me. And as it just so happens, my own water bottle needs refillin'.

*gets up, follows her several paces behind*

When I get in the hallway, she's fillin' up her bottle at the water fountain. I wait patiently behind her.

Byron: "I never thought I'd say this, but a 10-hour day seems to be goin' by pretty quick."

Chasity: "*sigh* I'm just so tired... :frown: " *leaves water fountain, Byron fills up*

Byron: "Yeah, I am too, but the time just seems to be goin' by quicker. I brought some new music tonight, I think that's probably helped it seem to be faster."

Chasity: "I'd like to bring some new music, but something's wrong with my CD burner, I don't know what." *walkin' toward restroom*

Byron: "Oh... :frown: "

I wish I knew somethin' about CD burners!!!

ARRRGH!

And what about the parking lot---what if she had seen "JaniceFest"? Maybe she woulda been like, "OMG, is that the Muppets?", or, "OMG, Janice!! :big_grin:"

*sigh*

But worked up ol' me had to hurry and hide everything. :frown: Now we'll never know---I coulda left work tonight with a girl on my arm along with my water and CDs!!

And so we come to the end of another episode of "Byron & Chasity"...tune in next time, when you'll hear Chasity saaaaaaaaaaay,

"Byron, I've noticed that we both leave work on the bypass. My car's not working and I can't get a hold of anyone, would you mind giving me a ride home?"

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
Originally posted by Crazy Harry
At what point do you accually do work?
Lol! Well Chris, that all happened before work, and on a break.

Believe me, we rully do work 10 FREAKIN' HOURS A DAY.

:mad:

:frown:

And I don't sit by Chasity... :frown: ...but I can see her back and back-part-of-her-left-side if I look diagonally to the right... :big_grin:

Crazy Harry

Reaction score
Originally posted by Janice & Mokey's Man
I can see her back and back-part-of-her-left-side if I look diagonally to the right
And how many times do you get a crick in your neck from doing this?

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
Originally posted by Crazy Harry
And how many times do you get a crick in your neck from doing this?
Actually hardly at all---we rully do have to WORK.

'Sides, the more you get done, the more incentive you're paid---and I need every penny I can get!!!!!!!

(and then some...*sigh*...)

Luke

Reaction score
Originally posted by Janice & Mokey's Man
And now, time once again for "Byron & Chasity", the continuing stoooooooooooooory of a data enterer...who enters data...
Y'know we need a theme tune for this - i think it should be the Star Trek theme.

Byron, did you call Janice *ahem* Silly ? All this time i thought you were comfortable with your inner self - a Janice and Mokey man loud and proud.

Can't you do something incredibly adult and sensible ..... like send her one of those 'crush' emails where you have to guess the persons name ! :big_grin:

anathema

Reaction score
Originally posted by Luke
Y'know we need a theme tune for this - i think it should be the Star Trek theme.
With the original lyrics!

FellowWLover

Reaction score
*very glad she is not Byron's boss, and thus responsible for this situation*

Byron, the sensible advice says you should guard your freakish passion for Janice until 'ole Chasity is hooked. And, duh, dude, you should have offered to let her borrow some of your CDs. You did have a big friggin' box of them, hello!

Luke

Reaction score
Exactly, he should have asked her what music she likes, then burnt her some CD's as a suprise. Duh Byron. She's beginning to sound like a fox who knows how to play the game !

I think i'd like her !

FellowWLover

Reaction score
Originally posted by Luke
Exactly, he should have asked her what music she likes, then burnt her some CD's as a suprise. Duh Byron. She's beginning to sound like a fox who knows how to play the game !

Yeah, but unfortunately for her, she seems to be playing with Clueless Byron. However, perhaps with the help of fellow Muppet fans, he will be able to pull it off.

We all know what a popular and socially savvy group FANS are.

JOFL!