The Chipmunks' Triumphant Return

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Well, now I have ANOTHER reason for wanting to move to Canada...

TeleToon Retro (the Canadian equivilant of Boomerang here in the U.S.) now airs Alvin and The Chipmunks (AND Rocky and Bullwinkle too)!

wwfpooh

Reaction score
How can TeletoonRetro air shows like that when our own U.S. Boomerang only airs old CN-ran programs? It's not fair, I tell you. :frown:

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Well, now I have ANOTHER reason for wanting to move to Canada...

TeleToon Retro (the Canadian equivilant of Boomerang here in the U.S.) now airs Alvin and The Chipmunks (AND Rocky and Bullwinkle too)!
Wow! I actually think that seems a bit unfair myself.

wwfpooh

Reaction score
And to realize UK's Boom has aired Fraggle Rock makes it even more unfair.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
American TV (network AND cable) sucks now!

All network TV ever plays anymore are "reality" shows and "game" shows, and cable networks have been shifting from what they're SUPPOSED to be all about... TV Land was SUPPOSED to be strictly for classic TV but they now play modern shows (and their own original "reality' series), Cartoon Network was supposed to be JUST that but they play live-action shows and movies, VH1 was supposed to be all about music and junk but now it's mostly "celebreality" series, Noggin was supposed to show a delicate balance of Nick Jr. shows and Sesame Street but became a 24-hour Nick Jr.

Just about the only network that hasn't changed is The Weather Channel.

wwfpooh

Reaction score
American TV (network AND cable) sucks now!
Except those things on DVD and Henson's products, of course. I mean, despite all the problems the recent projects have had, we still love Henson's work or else we wouldn't be here.
Just about the only network that hasn't changed is The Weather Channel.
But even it is changing. It now has more of its original shows--all of which are weather-related, thank heavens--airing moreso than its weather forecasts.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
But even it is changing. It now has more of its original shows--all of which are weather-related, thank heavens--airing moreso than its weather forecasts.
But see what I mean? At least they're still sticking to weather.