The Classic Electric Company Memories Thread

Lucas Kablookas

Reaction score
Does anyone remember a classic Electric Company musical skit called The Queen's Quartet? It's starts off with the Queen of England, played by Judy Graubart. She sat in her throne and wanted to spend some alone time with her captain of the guards, played by Skip Hinnant, who was in the throne next to her. Just then, the royal cook, played by Jim Boyd, wanted the queen to try his newest dish, then the royal seamstress played by Hattie Winston wanted to stitch up her royal dress. The royal hairdresser played by Rita Moreno stated doing the queen's hair and the royal doctor played by Morgan Freeman wanted to give her a check up. She tried to tell her servants to go away because she wanted some alone time with the captain, but they wouldn't listen and started to sing while a harpsicord played. "We're the very very best, in the north, south, east, and west. We're the finest you can bet, we're the best you've ever meet, we're the Queen's Quartert!" Rita: "HA HA HA!" "We're the Queen's Quartet!' SEAMSTRESS: "It the queen should get a tear in her royal underwear, I will sew sew sew sew sew!" DOCTOR: "If the queen should ever wake with a royal tummy ache, I will poke poke poke poke poke!" HAIRDRESSER: "If the queen should get a curl in her royal purple (hur), I will rinse rinse rinse rinse rinse." COOK: "If the queen should ever wish for a royal meatball dish, I will cook cook cook cook co-oo-oo-ook!" Then all 4 servants got together and started singing the opening again while twirling handkerchiefs and bowing to each other. While the queen and the captain just sat there annoyed.
Speaking of musical numbers about Q, you haven't seen anything yet 'til you've seen the Fighting Quartet!

ASD Mind

Reaction score
From Show #515, the next to last Friday episode of the fourth season (1974-1975). That season concluded with Show #520, as previously mentioned. Where on that website of the University Of Georgia is the episode containing The Adventures Of Letterman installment titled A Big Nothing? I can't seem to find it.

Lucas Kablookas

Reaction score
From Show #515, the next to last Friday episode of the fourth season (1974-1975). That season concluded with Show #520, as previously mentioned. Where on that website of the University Of Georgia is the episode containing The Adventures Of Letterman installment titled A Big Nothing? I can't seem to find it.
How do you know it's on the University of Georgia? Was it there before?

ASD Mind

Reaction score
YouTube user Sean Montgomery had claimed it was there, unless I was being mislead.

ASD Mind

Reaction score
I have, and strangely enough, I have not gotten an answer from him yet.

ASD Mind

Reaction score
Here is a break in the news about the 312 episodes: George Wesson told me they had come from torrents. Exactly where to find them, what words I type into the Google search box to locate them, I wouldn't know, would anybody have any idea?

Lucas Kablookas

Reaction score
Here is a break in the news about the 312 episodes: George Wesson told me they had come from torrents. Exactly where to find them, what words I type into the Google search box to locate them, I wouldn't know, would anybody have any idea?
As for the search box, try typing "Electric Company", "Company", "Electric", or simply an episode number. I suggest one of the three-digit ones.

ASD Mind

Reaction score
As for the search box, try typing "Electric Company", "Company", "Electric", or simply an episode number. I suggest one of the three-digit ones.
Would others, along with myself, keep a lookout for those torrents and share the links? Thank you.