The Classic Electric Company Memories Thread

ASD Mind

Reaction score
What torrents where? Are you the only one who has them?
No, and I don't know who else has them apart from the aforementioned. To think this is happening on my 52nd birthday, eleven days before the 52nd anniversary of the series premiere! When I say what torrents where, I mean online, in Google Search results, that sort of thing.

Lucas Kablookas

Reaction score
No, and I don't know who else has them apart from the aforementioned. To think this is happening on my 52nd birthday, eleven days before the 52nd anniversary of the series premiere! When I say what torrents where, I mean online, in Google Search results, that sort of thing.
Don't be too sure he was telling you the truth about them - there's a possibility he could be dishonest about that, too.

ASD Mind

Reaction score
Don't be too sure he was telling you the truth about them - there's a possibility he could be dishonest about that, too.
That is why I am asking for others to locate any torrents of The Electric Company episodes that that blowhard might have gotten his private torrents from. So I am supposed to let episodes I have never seen before of the series remain a mystery? I refuse to do that.

Lucas Kablookas

Reaction score

ASD Mind

Reaction score
It is a given that Rita Moreno could have easily passed as Robert Plant's vocal double in Led Zeppelin with that "Hey you guys!" tagline yell of hers.

Lucas Kablookas

Reaction score
Dang, one for the list of slightly creepy EC segments - the one where a train goes into a tunnel which turns out to be a dinosaur's mouth! From choo choo to chew chew, as it were.

ASD Mind

Reaction score
Yes, that did happen to be a bit creepy; the tunnel being revealed to be a dinosaur's mouth! For all of those interested here in Muppet Central Forum, I think I will be doing a live YouTube chat feed discussing The Electric Company, the petition I have running for it, presently at 478 signatures, and other things, aspects of the series. Still to come on my YouTube channel feed; Show #118B from the final season of 1976-1977. I'll share the link to the live chat feed event just before I get it started. My apologies in advance that I am not the best at planning ahead on things like this, with a penchant to do some things on the spur of the moment.

Lucas Kablookas

Reaction score
Yes, that did happen to be a bit creepy; the tunnel being revealed to be a dinosaur's mouth! For all of those interested here in Muppet Central Forum, I think I will be doing a live YouTube chat feed discussing The Electric Company, the petition I have running for it, presently at 478 signatures, and other things, aspects of the series. Still to come on my YouTube channel feed; Show #118B from the final season of 1976-1977. I'll share the link to the live chat feed event just before I get it started. My apologies in advance that I am not the best at planning ahead on things like this, with a penchant to do some things on the spur of the moment.
Just a guess, but does 118 feature the concept of SH?

ASD Mind

Reaction score
I will have to check if that sound cluster concept is included in Show #118B when I pull out the VHS cassette containing it, transfer it to DVD, then extract the video file from the DVD to share with all of you to watch during this week. Who agrees with me that duplicates of episode master tapes that exist across the country could be used to fill in the gaps of what was possibly lost in the CTW archives fire for the deluxe DVD/Blu-Ray series box set, and season by season releases?