The Collector's Club...

EmmyMik

Reaction score
Originally posted by Jackie

We can do it Emmy! I can store the figures in my attic! hehe! And Byron is right, i can be mean if it means getting the job done. Just watch....

Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

:smile:
So what do I do?

Or can I just take credit for doing something, but not do a thing?

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
I'd pay it

Anything's better than the Ebay rat race. I don't think 35 bucks is a bad price at all. Non Muppet fan collectors might be more accepting of such an offer. But I don't even think the price has even been solidified by the sound of it. It's all still up in the air.

I just think there should be an easier way. I hope they find one. Paying for these on Ebay would really bother me and it seems like that's what the great folks over at Palisades want to avoid too. BTW - absolutely no troube finding Master of Ceremonies Kermit at TRU. Very easy!

uncleduke

Reaction score
With all the furor over Vanishing Cream Beaker, I am surprised none have shown up on Ebay yet! I figured some pirate would have listed one as a pre-sale by now.

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
Originally posted by EmmyMik

So what do I do?

Or can I just take credit for doing something, but not do a thing?
Emmy, you need to worry 'bout makin' it cross the starry desert on your last pint o' *or*ange juice! lol!

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
it would be great to belong to a Muppet Collecters club, yeah i think 15 would be a good price as well. I want in!;-)

hey if jackie and emmy are going to run it i can make hats to give away for the club, Rowlf hats that is;-)

Zack)Rowlf the, currently working on Rowlf toothbrushes, Dog.

Luke

Reaction score
Let alone the figures, it'd be nice if Henson themselves started a muppet merchandise collecting club - i'd pay $35 for that !

EmmyMik

Reaction score
Originally posted by Janice & Mokey's Man

Emmy, you need to worry 'bout makin' it cross the starry desert on your last pint o' *or*ange juice! lol!
Yeah that's right.

The last think I need is to be stuck in the desert with no orange juice...

Jackie

Reaction score
Originally posted by EmmyMik

Yeah that's right.

The last think I need is to be stuck in the desert with no orange juice...
Emmy! I have broken my love for orange juice *gasp* I know what your'e thinking but I ask you to try it! Get some Pineapple juice!! OH MY! It's sooooooooo good!

Luke

Reaction score
A Pineapple juice lover ? Where have you been all my life Jackie ... besides New Jersey ! ;-)

wolvoks

Reaction score
$35 seems a little too steep for membership to a collectors club, because these exclusives are only going to come out around summertime. So, what are you going to be able to do with your membership the rest of the time?