The Cosby Show, Season 6 DVDs

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Are any episodes of the show available on iTunes?

Yeah, I should probably check the iTunes Store myself, but I don't feel like it.

Drtooth

Reaction score
If they sell it legally on Itunes, I could download it and watch it without having to buy the entire box set. After all, this was the "Cousin Pam" season....

ew.

rexcrk

Reaction score
That's one of my favorite episodes... 'cause it has the Muppets in it of course.

Skeeter Muppet

Reaction score
If they sell it legally on Itunes, I could download it and watch it without having to buy the entire box set. After all, this was the "Cousin Pam" season....

ew.
Nope; Pam didn't join the Huxtable clan until season 7. It just seems like it was in season 6 because 7 used the same opening sequence that 6 did (minus Cliff's "best elevator music" quip at the end).

Season 7 was supposed to have the opening theme that season 8 had, with the cast dancing in front of a mural, but there were some legal complications regarding the mural that was used. So the opening from season 6 was recycled with the name of Pam's actress added in after the rest of the cast was introduced.

-Kim

Drtooth

Reaction score
OH THANK GOD! now I will actually want to buy them. Cousin Pam episodes make me wanna puke. It's like they recycled old jokes from Theo they couldn't use since he got his act together and went off to college (and unlike Denise, stayed there.)

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Well, I checked the iTunes Store, and there aren't any episodes of The Cosby Show available for download there.

S

SNL Comedy

Who played Cousin Pam anyway?
I remember watching it before & knowing
who it was, I just don't remember...:smirk:

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Cousin Pam was a teenage character and Cliff's cousin who came to live with the family later in the series. She was more used to tough living with no rules and had to get used to the Huxtables' strict and responsible life style.