The Cosby Show, Season 6 DVDs

anytimepally

Reaction score
ok.. I've got Netflix.. so anyone know which Disk of season 6 I need to get to see the Muppet episode?

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
You know? There is a affiliate that shows this episode unedited.

But here is the original season "7" opening credit sequence. It's edited differently then it was during season eight. But depending on where you lived in the country when it originally aired, the first four episode of the 7th season come on with this credit sequence. I think I may have been on one of the lucky ones. It's got Lisa and Joseph C. Phillips in it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hU_ze8N1sVM

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
You know? There is a affiliate that shows this episode unedited.

But here is the original season "7" opening credit sequence. It's edited differently then it was during season eight. But depending on where you lived in the country when it originally aired, the first four episodes of the 7th season come on with this credit sequence. I think I may have been on one of the lucky ones. It's got Lisa and Joseph C. Phillips in it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hU_ze8N1sVM
You can see Matt Robinson in the episode.

But about the seventh season opener. I wonder in the first four episodes of season 7 will be shown with the alternate sequence when it comes out on DVD this month? And I wonder if they didn't use the sixth in the seventh and the seventh in the eight what they would have used in the eight and final season. Also, During the original broadcast, during the seventh season. Often times what they would do is show a messages before each episode with Bill and Raven letting viewers know that tonights episode was an original episode and not a rerun for viewers confused that it uses the same credit sequence as the sixth. It the seventh season opener there is a teaser that does not show before the episode in syndication where Cliff is up stars in his room and reading his news paper and Olivia knocks on his door and when he tells her to come in she comes in wearing a Bart Simpson mask and says nothing and then walks out showing how The Simpsons was taking away a lot of that shows viewer ship going head to head with it in the rating. Bill the give a look of disgust towards the camera and audience and laughter erupts. I wonder if this also will be shown in the seventh season DVD release?

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Like how he turns around towards the "Street Dreams" mural and says "Yo! Chill out! Don't put you're face in the mud, Pally", LOL!

Here the last Episode credit sequence. I think its just awesome! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OK5571TIbpc

And on a side note, does anybody remember directly after the airing of the last episode where Homer and Bart are watching The Show on TV and congratulating it on either years?