The Cute Wars

anytimepally

Reaction score
When he hisses at Ms Bitterman in It's A Very Merry Muppet Christmas Movie, I could just scoop him up, he's adorable.
yeah.. spankin' profitable shows! one of my favorite moments in that movie! :confused:

as for the Bean v. Robin thing, I'm going with Robin.. although since it's Christmas, I would like to throw out there that my all-time cutest muppet would have to be Wendell Porcupine :zany:

peyjenk

Reaction score
Squeegee, I agree with Bunsen. When he hisses at Ms Bitterman in It's A Very Merry Muppet Christmas Movie, I could just scoop him up, he's adorable.
When does this happen? I looked for it the other day and couldn't find it anywhere!

peyjenk

Reaction score
Oh, wait a minute... I think I just answered my own question. You meant BUNSEN hisses as Bitterman... for some reason, I was looking for BEAN hissing at her.

Never mind. :smile:

Nyperold

Reaction score
Thog. "I was rereading Balzac the other day, only in translation--" :wink:

Actually, although he is up there... hmm... Mary Louise? The girl from the Gogolala Jubilee Jug Band? The baby Koozebanians? Or Mean Mama's Baby?

But between the two characters given, I must cast my vote on the side of Robin.

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Oh, wait a minute... I think I just answered my own question. You meant BUNSEN hisses as Bitterman... for some reason, I was looking for BEAN hissing at her.

Never mind. :smile:
Oh no! Sorry for my ambiguity.

Vincent L

Reaction score
Robin the Frog
You know, there should be a poll for this.

Borples

Reaction score
I gotta go with Robin. I know Bean's whole schtick was supposed to be that he was cute, but I usually couldn't see it. I think it was his eyes. For some reason, the glass eyes didn't have as much personality as the usual Muppet ping-pong or flat plastic eyes. Which is kind of weird, now I think about it...

The exception was MCC, though. Bean was adorable when he was singing Good King Wenceslas. I'd give good money to hear him sing the whole thing. :smile: