The dark day of Valentines Day is upon us...

sugarbritchez

Reaction score
Vic Romano said:
First off; did you know this thread is three years old!? Secondly, I also stand by what I said last year:

Thirdly, I'm really excited about this Valentine's Day because my wife and I will be in Walt Disney World!!!! :excited:
First off: My Anniversary is on the 4th of February so there is only 10 days difference between ours........but we won't be in Disney World! :cry:

Secondly: How dare you go on vacation with out us....(and thanks for making sure they don't flush)

And Third: Do you know how much I'm gonna miss you and be lost on here without you????? Gosh you are just soooo selfish!!!!!

*giggles*

Vic Romano

Reaction score
That's me! Mr. Insensitive,

I'm gonna' miss you guys too!

sugarbritchez

Reaction score
Vic Romano said:
That's me! Mr. Insensitive,

I'm gonna' miss you guys too!
Can't you ask the Pilot to stop by and pick us up???? It's on the way!!!!!!!

F

furryredmonster

I personally dont like Valentines day either. It is filled with hearts and bright colors UHHH!! The only think I like about it is the candy. It is a pointless holiday.

beaker

Reaction score
Two more weeks til my 28th Valentines Day spent alone! Yep, that's 28 consecutive Valentines days spent *without* a girlfriend or female companion...woot^^

wes

Reaction score
Whoa,!!!

That's gotta be a record or something!!!:smile:

sugarbritchez

Reaction score
Valentines day doesn't bother me either way....I spent many a year without someone and even had them break up with me the day before and get back the day after.......so I know the feeling.
I think my husband, son, and I will just go to dinner....I told him not to make a big deal about it. I mean our anniversary is this saturday and his birthday is the day before valentines day.....not much mula ($$$) left for that anyway...LOL

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
I think since my fiance and I are getting married in less than four months we're not going to make a huge fuss out of V-Day this year. We might go to dinner and exchange cards, but I think that's about it. We've been together a very LONG time and are kind of past the whole making a big deal out of the day. Plus, our anniversary of when we got together is in March, so we usually waited a month and pulled out all the stops. But, like I said, we've got something even better coming up so we're probably going to keep it low key this year. I will say what I said last year again, do something nice for your friends especially if they're single! It's a day to celebrate love for all people in your life not just a significant other! :smile: