The dark day of Valentines Day is upon us...

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Fozzie Bear said:
Double bah, and a humbug even. I never got valentine's when I was a kid. Well other classmates, sure, but that's because they HAD to. I never had any that was sincere. I hope one day I'll get something "sincere."
*Sends penguin with a flower to Fozzie Bear.*
Penguin: Hi, I'm Sincere.

DanDanStrawberry

Reaction score
Woo, Valentines thread is back! Can't believe it's been gone a whole year. And guess what, I still hate Valentine's Day. The way I see it if you can only share love on one day out of 365 then it's a bit...I dunno I'm gonna shut up.

sugarbritchez

Reaction score
Hugs DanDan and smothers him with 365 days worth of love in 30 seconds....

there how is that????

*giggles*

wes

Reaction score
I have never been a fan of Valentines Day either, But my wife love's it thats because she was hot in high school and I wasn't!!
No gifts for wes on Valentine:smirk: Oh well i'll have to get her some thing!!

Ugh... Commericalism:grouchy: This is the same problem with Christmas Don't get me started!!

G-MAN

Reaction score
I love Valentines Day, if only because it's my birthday, :smile:

sugarbritchez

Reaction score
Fozzie Bear said:
Double bah, and a humbug even. I never got valentine's when I was a kid. Well other classmates, sure, but that's because they HAD to. I never had any that was sincere. I hope one day I'll get something "sincere."

Awwww Kev......I can't believe no one ever gave you a sincere Valentines gift....you are so sweet!!!

*switches into Elmyra mode* I'm gonna love 'em and squeeze 'em and kiss 'em all over!!!!

Vic Romano

Reaction score
First off; did you know this thread is three years old!? Secondly, I also stand by what I said last year:
Vic Romano said:
I hated Valentines day, my wife hated Valentines day. I hated it because I tell her every day how special she is to me and how much I love her and I send her little notes and cards and stuff all the time, and the fact that this one stupid day had to remind the masses of that bothered me.
She hated it because (not including me obviously) almost every guy she dated dumped her on that day.
So to rectify the situation, we got married on Feb. 14 so we could enjoy the day! :flirt:
Thirdly, I'm really excited about this Valentine's Day because my wife and I will be in Walt Disney World!!!! :excited:

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Vic Romano said:
First off; did you know this thread is three years old!? Secondly, I also stand by what I said last year:

Thirdly, I'm really excited about this Valentine's Day because my wife and I will be in Walt Disney World!!!! :excited:
Wow! I love Disney World! Do me a favor and ride Pirates of the Carribean for me, that is my favorite ride there I think. I'm not sure why! And of course go see Muppets 3D! Give us a full report when you get back! What a way to spend V-Day (and your anniversary). :smile: