The "Does this ever happen to you?" thread

wwfpooh

Reaction score
Poor Bees. But then again, if they didn't sting, they wouldn't be dyin'...XD

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Yoiu know, all the times I have said I've been stung by a bee, its never actually been a bee *knock on wood*. whatever stings me always stings me more than once. We have alot of wasps (mostly black wasps), yellow jackets, and those mini buzzy bees that like to buzz around your feet

wwfpooh

Reaction score
Lucky for you that you're not one to go after those things they work hard to protect (like honey), because that would be like robbing The Seven Dwarfs of their mined diamonds...XD

And speaking of The Seven Dwarfs...It's home from work I go, because I finally got my school work done! ^_^

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Yoiu know, all the times I have said I've been stung by a bee, its never actually been a bee *knock on wood*. whatever stings me always stings me more than once. We have alot of wasps (mostly black wasps), yellow jackets, and those mini buzzy bees that like to buzz around your feet
Wasps have been HUGE this year! Like genetically enlarged or something, they're freaky! Though our wasps are mostly red wasps, I rarely see black ones.

And I think those "mini buzzy bees that like to buzz around your feet" are honey bees.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
in my middle school my 8th grade class always sang the barney clean-up song when they had to clean things up

wwfpooh

Reaction score
Odd. Who thought the annoying dino nightmare would be good for something? XD

Pork

Reaction score
Ok so this is something I've been wondering. When I'm listening to music or singing a song I get like a movie clip animation thing in my head going along with it. like...it's hard to explain. Like I can see it as clear as anything in my head, it's really awesome. I guess I'm making them up to go along with the music or song, but it doesn't seem like it, it's really cool. Sort of hard to explain though. Anyone else get anything similar?

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Does this ever happen to you: Do you find yourself humming or singing music to yourself (or merely listening to music) to get a job done? *whistles while he works*
Not exactly . I usually hum and don't relise it if I am being disturbed or something.

Ok so this is something I've been wondering. When I'm listening to music or singing a song I get like a movie clip animation thing in my head going along with it. like...it's hard to explain. Like I can see it as clear as anything in my head, it's really awesome. I guess I'm making them up to go along with the music or song, but it doesn't seem like it, it's really cool. Sort of hard to explain though. Anyone else get anything similar?
I do not think so, Anna.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
*Raises hand*

Every time I listen to Bon Jovi's Runaway I imagine scenes from Carrie