The "Does this ever happen to you?" thread

wwfpooh

Reaction score
Ok so this is something I've been wondering. When I'm listening to music or singing a song I get like a movie clip animation thing in my head going along with it. like...it's hard to explain. Like I can see it as clear as anything in my head, it's really awesome. I guess I'm making them up to go along with the music or song, but it doesn't seem like it, it's really cool. Sort of hard to explain though. Anyone else get anything similar?
*raises hand* Whenever Muppet or Disney songs are redone by radio celebrities, I get the Muppet skit or Disney movie that initially starred the song in my head.

Pork

Reaction score
*Raises hand*

Every time I listen to Bon Jovi's Runaway I imagine scenes from Carrie
*raises hand* Whenever Muppet or Disney songs are redone by radio celebrities, I get the Muppet skit or Disney movie that initially starred the song in my head.
Yah, I'm glad to hear it. Cause I told my friend the other day and she just looked at me weird.

wwfpooh

Reaction score
Bah...People don't understand others, sometimes. Heck, even your closest friends may not understand you sometimes. But that is what makes you unique.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Song currently stuck in my head right now? "I ain't got nobody, and nobody cares for me..."

I just started singing that out of the clear blue today, now I can't get it out of my head!

bazooka_beak

Reaction score
When I get a song stuck in my head, the only cure is to listen to it a few dozen times. By then I'm so sick of it my brain moves on to something else XD

The Shoe Fairy

Reaction score
Well; the easiest way to get a song out your head is to listen to another; catchier song. Eg. A Theme Song.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Anyone ever sneeze and have your ears pop or blow out at the same time? Painful stuff.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Have you ever sneeze, or coughed so bad, and so hard, you nearly threw your back out? That happened to me once when I had this really bad virus; at one point, I was just hacking, I couldn't stop, and then, suddenly, I coughed really hard, and felt this sharp pain in my spine! I nearly threw my back out, but thankfully I didn't.