The End is Near...

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Tsk, tsk... Bo, if you're going to start taking the DanDan or Greasy Guy approach to your custodial chores, then I think it's time we found another janitor to replace you.

Beauregard

Reaction score
*quickly takes feet off desk and starts sweeping up* Sorry, what?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
You heard me the first time. Now get to work.

Beauregard

Reaction score
*sweeps dust under carpet* All done! Just need to buy a bigger carpet...

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Dust blows back into Bo's face. Or get yourself a dustpan and get rid of the dust the proper way. Hmmm, wonder if we can get some of those cleaning penguins in here on a temp basis...
Oh hey Bo... Look, we're currently in a bit of a financial crunch... We're going to have to downsize soon, and the people at T*K*O are putting forth their best efforts. You might want to do the same or sadly there'll have to be some changes around here.

Beauregard

Reaction score
*rushes around and around in a whirlwind of activity, tossing various bits of rubish into either the bin or the vat of cooking Custodian surprise*

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Heh... So glad I'm not eating that junk.
*Goes to enjoy a presidential breakfast with Mrs. Pepper, as we're both in charge of our respective businesses here in town.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
NARRATOR: You know them... You love them... But can you live without them? Yes, the long-awaited final chapter of a very important saga is about to unfold... no matter how attached we are, we must keep in mind that all good things must come to an end. Don't miss the three hour series' finale of T*K*O with limited commercial interruptions Friday May 11 only on Muppet Central Network.

Beauregard

Reaction score
So soon! So secretive! So sad! I simply cannot wait for the finale! Any chance we can get some more clips from the episode itself? *is so excited, and scared*

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
And it's only what... Nine days away? Oh,better call everybody and tell them to gather at Prawny's room. It'll be sooooooo crowded and nary a dry eye in the house.