The End is Near...

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Wow, I didn't see your compliments in this thread, Count and Snowth! THanks guys. Yup I am playing the piano and singing at the same time. I probably sound funny because it gets relatively high in parts. If I were to sing a different style of song I would probably sound quite different. ^^ GLAD YOU LIKED IT, I had so much fun making it! And I guess it is fitting because the show is ending... **sniff** Don't make me sad you guys!

And Beau, don't worry about missing T*K*O... the series finale is SUPER-long. Honestly, page-wise it's close to the length of about half of a regular season. Or something like that, Snowthers can check the numbers again. But it's LONG, either way!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Aw... Here's the tissues Mrs. P. And hey, we'll still have MC!

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Yes... **takes the box of tissues from Count** ...yes, we will always have Mc... **sniff**

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Well just think, down the line maybe some local network station will start to air T*K*O in syndication and cut out all the good parts and add more commercials and all that jazz...

Beauregard

Reaction score
Well just think, down the line maybe some local network station will start to air T*K*O in syndication and cut out all the good parts and add more commercials and all that jazz...
We live in hope of that day...*borrows Mrs P's tissue, then hands it back*

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Sets up screen for auditions of the new T*K*O talent, only to have a bunch of penguins trained for tap-dancing come in instead. Uh, no, you guys want the studio next door for the No Day wedding rehearsals. This is the... Oh, they're gone.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Second Intercom: Sorry, can't do... The dancing pickles were eaten.

Beauregard

Reaction score
*intercom* Send in whoever has the dancing intenstines then.