The End Of Muppetvision

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Philip Kippel

I can't beleive what I've read! I visited Orlando about a year and a half ago now and was of course eager to get to Muppetvision as quickly as possible. It worry's me that Disney even think about getting rid of it - even if it is at just one Disneyland ..... begs the question when Disney decide the do away with all Muppetvisions - very sad day if they choose to do that!
Am worried now.
:embarrassed:
Well, then...STOP WORRYING! Don't read the garbage that people like Al Lutz write!

Geez, I'm feeling like a broken record here... :mad:

TheJimHensonHour

Reaction score
you guys all seriously need to stop being so mean first of all and yelling at other members. Secondly stop worrying either way there's nothing we can do.

Drtooth

Reaction score
We could try contacting someone to verify this report. That's something we could do. Now if someone here knew any contacts....

lilclerk

Reaction score
I just joined to post this, haha.
Al Lutz is great with historical articals but his "rumors" are about always wrong. Don't believe a word he says til you actually see it happening. And I don't see MV3D going anywhere in either park for a while.

However, if you know how to use torrents, head to www.mousebits.com for some excellent videos of Muppet Vision.

And hi -wave- I'm new. =)

Haha I joined specifically to say this because, hey, I don't finish reading things.
Al Lutz and Jim Hill have horrible track records with rumors. They seem to make stuff up. Probably things they WANT to happen, then they turn them into "rumors."
Read Jim's historical articals on Disneyland and WDW, they're excellent, but don't believe either of their rumors at all.

muppet baby

Reaction score
I wish someone who lived near there would call and give us an answer for sure.

Makes me nervous. If they are, you can bet WDW will follow Disneyland and MV3D will be coming out soon, too.

Oh Fozzie Bear i do agree with you on that, i loved seeing the show when i was at disneyland in April , i hope that is not true about disneyland wanting to tear Muppet vision 3D that was be SO BAD REALLY HORRABLE WHAT COULD THEY BE THINKING !:eek: Well anyway i am going to make some i do not live in calfornia but i come Monday i am going to be making some phone calls to see if i can find out what is going on .

One time when i was going to disneyland i called some people the travel store that they have and also someone at the dinsneyland hotel and they told me some things about what was going on at the park beause my family and i needed to make some plans .

Maybe i can get a answer there i hope so .

I really think think that they sould tell people what is going on if they are going to tear down that i mean my goodness don't muppet fans matter .
i mean i am not going to say that in that way to the people when i call but i am thinking that .

Gosh i am in Shock please don't take muppet vison 3D away from Disney world My family and i are going to be traveling more in that area .

We have planed that for several years now though i am hope i made sense about what i said about taveling .

My mom and i have been to disneyland so much though we love it yes but we want to give disneyworld a shot for seveal years hehe they are both wonderful we love both parks

Disney keep muppet vision 3D and do more things with the muppets to Please

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi guys. Seems to me there's been a bit of ill wil here over a news story that affects something near and dear to our hearts. So, until we get any concrete updates as to the status of Muppet*Vision 3-D in either Disneyland or WDW, I'm closing this thread.

Also, would like to remind everybody involved to try and be courtius when either posting or replying to someone else's posts. There is room here for disagreement and arguing, so long as it's done in a civil manner, not insultive nor harping on another person's comments. Please keep that in mind when chatting away here at MC. Thanks and have a good weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.