The Fifth Semi-Annual Muppet Central Awards Ceremony!

Beauregard

Reaction score
Bo: Oh! RedPiggy! Maybe she'll sign an autograph on this hard, er, cover Tinseltown novel later...
Bobo: Confiscated...
Beau: Congratulations!
Bo: Typical.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
*Teleports in al-a Yip-Yips*

Whoo! I'm not missin' it! Congrats to you prawny, Ilikemuppets and RedPiggy! You all deserve it! Now, can anyone point me to the snack bar?

theprawncracker

Reaction score
PRAWNIE: Aww… Robin’s so cute. And short. Poor little guy. Maybe next year, Robin! Brace yourselves ladies and gents—and hide anything edible. …On second thought, just hide anything. Here’s Cookie Monster!

(Applause) (COOKIE MONSTER rumbles out onto the stage, grinning)

COOKIE MONSTER: Mmm… hi! Me Cookie Monster! You? Great audience! Ha ha! Me here to eat pictures! Yah! Sure, award called “Don’t Eat the Pictures,u201D but me say what the hey? Why not take a bite? Hmm… now which me want eat? Who we got here with Best Avatar? Umm…
WhiteRabbit
The Count
Kiki
Vic Romano
Super Scooter
Ooh… me pick me favorite… uhhh… Vic Romano! Yah ha ha ha! His picture look delicious! Now… ‘scuse me. Me got to munch!

ANNOUNCER: This isn’t the first time Vic Romano has won for Best Avatar—and it’s always been the same one! This is truly a testament to this great artist’s skill.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
PRAWNIE: Unfortunately, Dave couldn't be here with us this afternoon, so he left me an acceptance speech to read in response to his victory...

"Thank all of you who voted for me, so much. I believe an avatar can be a very personal thing and this little "anime Kermit" of mine has been with me for about four or five years now, and as a result, I don't think I'll ever be able to change him! Thank you."

vaati64

Reaction score
congrats super scooter and everyone else that has won so far

RedPiggy

Reaction score
*whispers to whoever is sitting by me*
I just realized what the links were for. :embarrassed:

That award is super awesome.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Bo: Go Vic Go!
Beau: You want him to leave?
Father Moppet: Lay off my son!
Bo: What are YOU doing here?
Father Moppet: This isn't the Oscars?

Beauregard

Reaction score
Bo: *on the other side of RedPiggy* Link is here? I need to get his autograph too...
Bobo: Linx? The body spray? I still don't get what they're for...Is it like Pepperspray?
Beau: *frowning*

theprawncracker

Reaction score
PRAWNIE: Vic will always be my favorite artist here on the forums… By the way, did you know that Vic designed and made the awards for this year’s ceremony? It’s true! Aren’t they just spectacular?
Anyhow, up next we have… Pops!

(Applause) (POPS comes onstage)

POPS: Oh, hi there! I see ya’ll gathered here to see the handin’ out of these here awards again, didn’t ya? Heh, I just love award shows… and ya know what I love most about award shows? Seein’ all the celebrities and gettin’ their autograph! Yep! That’s why tonight I’m presentin’ the “J. Henson Signature” award for best signature at Muppet Central! Here’re the contenders!
Winslow Leach
The Shoe Fairy
Pork
anytimepally
WhiteRabbit
And the winner is… Pork! Congratulations! Now… can I have yer autograph?

ANNOUNCER: Pork’s signature reads, “I am here. Wish you were fine. -Gonzo-” along with links to creationontheweb.com and alienintrusion.com.