The Fifth Semi-Annual Muppet Central Awards Ceremony!

Oscarfan

Reaction score
I'm really lovin' these award designs!

Oh, and congrats to the next few winners!

Beauregard

Reaction score
Bo: Mmm...Pork...
Bobo: Pass the crackling...
Bo: But seriously, great to have a winner from down under!
Beau: *checking under the seats* What now?

Colbynfriends

Reaction score
Glad I made it. congrats to the previous winners, and good luck to everyone else.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
PRAWNIE: Congratulations, Pork! …Not you, Miss Piggy! Before I get karate chopped onstage… I’ll introduce the next presenter, my boss and yours: J.P. Grosse!

(Applause) (J.P. GROSSE comes onstage)

J.P. GROSSE: As an avid member of any large company you can think of, I know a thing or two about games—I’ve played enough of ‘em to get to the top! Heh! That’s why they chose me, J.P. Grosse, to present the “Mr. Monopoly” award for Best Gamer (that, and I woulda fired anyone who said I couldn’t!). Here are the contenders…
RedRocker
BeakerSqueedom
anytimepally
unclematt
The Count
And the winner is… anytimepally!

ANNOUNCER: Randall is an avid gamer at Muppet Central, participating in most of the games in the Games section.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Ailie: *screaming at the top of her lungs* CONGRATS PEEPS! X3
Bo: *readjusting hearing trumpet* I knew I shouldn't have tried to overhear the neighbours conversations right before someone shouted about Peeps...
Beau: Ex-cuse me while I slip out for a second.
Bo: Banana peel in the isle again?
Bobo: I think he's presenting something...
Bo: Oh! We have presents? I must have missed that trying while trying to overhear Ally screaming.

JJandJanice

Reaction score
Just wondering don't we get some free dinner or something for being here, :wink:

theprawncracker

Reaction score
(Beauregard walks onstage, sweeping) (Confused mumbling)

BEAUREGARD: (blinks) Oh, hello there. My name is Beauregard! I’m here as the handyman! I told ‘em they should talk to my friend the octopus—he’s got six more hands than I do! Anyway, they gave me this envelope here and told me to read the names on the front of it and open it up and read the name inside for Best Puppet Builder. …Why’s it gotsta be so confusing? The names say…
Mrhogg
Keeermit
stacyrebecca
And the name on the inside is… Keeermit! Ooh! Like the frog!

ANNOUNCER: You can visit Keeermit’s blog at http://jbpuppets.blogspot.com/ and check out all his incredible puppet creations!

Beauregard

Reaction score
Bo: Three dinners...
Bobo: Enough to share...
Bo: Wonder how much it costs though?

(EDIT: Well...that quick pun joke may have been ruined by the timing...:stick_out_tongue: Cngratulations Keermit!)

Beauregard

Reaction score
Bo: Peanuts...I'm sure I had some of those...Maybe in my other pants?
Bobo: Confiscated...
Bo: Oh. Do you have an egg?
Bobo: Sure.
Bo: *crunching sounds are heard*
Beau: *returning* Did I miss any-thing?

(Edit: Very small Laurel and Hardy reference somewhere in there...)

theprawncracker

Reaction score
PRAWNIE: Thank goodness Beau wasn’t mopping up out here. These shoes are slick enough as it—(slips on the floor and falls) …Here’s The Count.

(Applause) (THE COUNT enters onstage, played in by organ music)

THE COUNT: Ah, greetings! I am the Count von Count! Look at all of you out there in the audience! Now… I shall count you all! One by one! Ah! Ah! Ah! One, one audience member! Two! Two audience members! Three! Thr—

ANNOUNCER: Count… read the teleprompter.

THE COUNT: (snaps fingers) Rats. They never let me have any fun. The contenders for the “Like a Stake Through My Thread” award for Best Thread Killer are…
wwfpooh
D’Snowth
MrsPepper
Oscarfan
heralde
Ah! That’s five! Five vonderful contenders! Ah! Ah! Ah! (Thunder and lightning) And the vinner out of those five is… the one, one and only wwfpooh!

ANNOUNCER: In an odd turn of events… wwfpooh, a member who is not even employed at T*K*O takes the award.