The Fifth Semi-Annual Muppet Central Awards Ceremony!

theprawncracker

Reaction score
(Game show music plays) (GUY SMILEY runs out onstage)

GUY SMILEY: Hello, ladies and gentleman! This is America’s favorite game show host, Guy Smiley! Welcome to everyone’s favorite game show—“Guess the Winner of the Golden Game Award!” Let’s meet our contestants, shall we?
Muppet College Dorms: The Next Semester
Muppet 20 Questions
The Weekly Survey
You might be an obsessed Muppet fan if…
Now, let the games begin! Each of our contestants must gather votes from the public—and by the end whoever has the most votes wins! Alright… on your mark… get set… GO!

ANNOUNCER: Erm… Guy?

GUY SMILEY: Yes, mister announcer?

ANNOUNCER: They already voted.

GUY SMILEY: You don’t say! Huh! Well in that case… Ladies and gentlemen, the winner of the Golden Game award for Best Game is… MUPPET COLLEGE DORMS: THE NEXT SEMESTER! They’ve won an all-expense paid life on the Muppet Central Forums! Hooray!

ANNOUNCER: The MC Dorms have taken the award for Best Game numerous years in a row. Accepting on behalf of the Dorms, is resident landlord and all-around great guy, Eduardo, The Count!

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Nick22 said:
im confused
*whispers* That's what happens when there's a commercial break ... everyone starts arguing over snacks....

JJandJanice

Reaction score
GUY SMILEY: You don’t say! Huh! Well in that case… Ladies and gentlemen, the winner of the Golden Game award for Best Game is… MUPPET COLLEGE DORMS: THE NEXT SEMESTER! They’ve won an all-expense paid life on the Muppet Central Forums! Hooray!

ANNOUNCER: The MC Dorms have taken the award for Best Game numerous years in a row. Accepting on behalf of the Dorms, is resident landlord and all-around great guy, Eduardo, The Count!
What a prize that is....

Wait a second:confused:

Colbynfriends

Reaction score
im confused
I'm Dumb Dog, nice to meet ya!
No Dumb Dog, its just an expression. Don't worry Nick22, its just randomness. A little muffining never hurt anyone.
Unless one of those pinguans gets stuck in your nose.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Bo: Dorms...I remember them...
Beau: Do we still live there?
Bobo: I think...we were confiscated?

theprawncracker

Reaction score
PRAWNIE: You didn’t know you’d get to see a game show tonight, did ya? Heh. Well up next, we’ve got someone who was once considered the strangest thing on television… and then we got reality shows. Ladies and gentlemen, Gonzo the Great!

(Applause) (GONZO comes flying out on stage, as if from a cannon)

GONZO: Wha ha ha! (crashes) (jumps up) Hey! Everybody having a good time? GREAT! Haha! Let’s cut to the chase! They chose the craziest of Muppets to present the award for the craziest of Muppet Central members! These people do a weirdo proud, and even though everyone at Muppet Central can call themselves slightly teetering off-kilter—these guys took the kilter and jumped right off! Ha ha ha! They are!
theprawncracker
TogetherAgain
WhiteRabbit
BeakerSqueedom
AnimatedC9000
And the winner… and still insane WhiteRabbit! HA! I wonder if she wants to compare MOLD collections!

ANNOUNCER: WhiteRabbit, otherwise known as Ailie, has even proclaimed herself as the craziest member of the forum. She may or may not currently be a wildebeest.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Father Moppet: *appearing on behalf of Britishness* I hope they put those kilts back on again at some point...you know what they say about the Scottish.
Beau: *opens mouth to speak*
Bobo: *puts hand over Beau's mouth to stop him speaking*

RedPiggy

Reaction score
*is a fan of craziness*

Congrats, all!

Red: Um, don't you mean Allie?

Me: Uh, well, it's been awhile since I've applauded, so I was trying to be inclusive.

Red: Doesn't it also mean you're lazy? If you'd stop watching that video you made of me, you'd be able to congratulate everyone more promptly.

Me: Shh....