The Fifth Semi-Annual Muppet Central Awards Ceremony!

theprawncracker

Reaction score
(UNCLE MATT wanders in, peering through binoculars—the wrong way)

UNCLE MATT: I say… there’s a large crowd of silly creatures gathering way off in… THAT direction! (points ahead) How very—(pulls down binoculars) AHH! (jumps) These silly creatures are fast! I am glad you’re here, though… You see, I’m forming a search party for the winner of the Search Party Collector award for most missed member. There are many missing members, but we had to pick just one. Here were some of our choices:
Barry Lee
D’Snowth
Ruahnna
BeakerSqueedom
ReneeLouvier
(clears throat) And the most missed member—the object of our searching isD’Snowth! Now! Let the search party begin! …Where’s the cake?

ANNOUNCER: This is D’Snowth’s first win of the night. He’s taken home many MC Awards in previous years, however. He took a sabbatical from Muppet Central a few months ago and has yet to resurface. He is severely missed.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Bo: Congratulations Allie! And...yup, she proves just how crazy she is with one explosion of a congratulations speech! *needs to use dark glasses to actually read it*
Beau: And Snooo-wth.
Bobo: I miss her.
Beau: Um...
Bo: Don't bother.

(Sidenote: I also miss Barry Lee and Squeedee and Ru ad everyone LOADS! Spoke to Renee on Saturday though, she's getting on alrighty with life me thinks!)

theprawncracker

Reaction score
RIZZO: (unseen) Psst… hey! Down heah! (camera pans down) Finally! Sheesh! Not my fault I’m so small. Listen here, I’m presentin’ de award for most underrated member—dey’re callin’ it “Underneath da Radar” for some reason. I didn’t even know we had a radar, heh! D’ese members are great, but d’ey just don’t get enough respect—let’s see if we can change d’at so d’ey don’t win again next year. Here d’ey are…
The Shoe Fairy
MeepBorkMeep
Sgt Floyd
Kiki
Oscarfan
And da most underrated member of Muppet Central d’is year is… The Shoe Fairy! Ya hear d’at? Now pay attention to her, okay?

ANNOUNCER: The Shoe Fairy…? Oh, shoot! We were supposed to bring her backstage to get the award, weren’t we? Oops…

Teheheman

Reaction score
*pops up from under a spot already in a seat with popcorn and drinks in hand* Man, I didn't miss much, other than being blind now from Allie's acceptance speech. Now, on with the show. *Sips on an unsweetened ice tea*

Daniel

Beauregard

Reaction score
Bo: *hears a snapping sound* Did anyone just hear some kind of mouse trap going off?
Beau: Sounded larger...
Bobo: Most of our mantraps were confiscated...
Bo: *shrugs* Oh well...
Beau: Congrats to the Shoe Fairy.
Bobo: Although most Muppets don't even wear shoes...

Oscarfan

Reaction score
Sigh, at least I was nominated. Never thought of myself as underrated....or overrated for that matter.

And Lefty, got any Jolly ranchers on ya'? The guy at the front confiscated mine.

JJandJanice

Reaction score
Sigh, at least I was nominated. Never thought of myself as underrated....or overrated for that matter.

And Lefty, got any Jolly ranchers on ya'? The guy at the front confiscated mine.
Congrads on your nonination at least oscarfan. I haven't been for anything, :smile:, so that much in itself is an honor, :wink:.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Bobo: *sucking on a JollyRancher*
Bo: You shouldn't have confiscated those...
Bobo: If he can do it, I can do it.
Bo: And if you can, I can. *removes ranchers from Bobo and hands them back to Oscarfan*
Beau: *whispers to JJ* It's the taking part that matters...
Bobo: I just took a part and it got taken from me!

theprawncracker

Reaction score
PRAWNIE: Sheesh… how about that announcer, eh? Where’d we find him? I liked that other announcer we used to have. But that’s beside the point… up next, a self-proclaimed really cute and fuzzy monster—who looks even cuter in his tuxedo. Grover, everybody!

(Applause) (Grover darts onstage)

GROVER: Hello everybodiiiiiiiiiie! It is I, your cute, furry, friend Grover! Yeah! I am here to present two awards! Can you believe it? I guess they could not present the two awards for hugging without the most huggable monster around! First up, we have the contenders for Most Huggable Member!
Katzi428
BeakerSqueedom
Redsonga
Winslow Leach
WhiteRabbit
Aww! They are all just so cute! You want to hug them all! How did you people choose? The winner is…Katzi428!

ANNOUNCER: Kathy has taken the award for Most Huggable member numerous times before—she remains just as huggable, I guess.

GROVER: That is right! And now, the award for Best Hugger! Unfortunately, I was not eligible to win this award—I am related to one of the producers—they are all monsters. These great huggers were eligible, though!
unclematt
Ilikemuppets
Xerus
Kiki
And the best hugger is… Xerus! Aww! Come and give Grover a hug!

ANNOUNCER: Xerus posts hugs to the entire forum at least once a week—if not once a day—in “The kiss, kiss, hug, hug darling topic” thread.