The first ever MopFam Fic: Mother's story!!

Vibs

Reaction score
I FINALLY found the time to read the entire story and I gotta say... something!! I mean, Christy - I LOVE it. It's amazing! Indeed beautiful! And touching. It sends chills down my neck! :smile: Thanks for a wonderful story Christy.
Now I can't wait to tell the twins about this...

Viq: Tell us what?

Vibs: yeah?

Viq: Wait... um, we already know - we just read the story!

Vibs: That was Vibs, Viq, not us.

Viq: But... whats the difference??

Vibs: Have you totally lost it you freak? WE are Viq and Vibs Moppet, the twins! She is... erh, who is that girl anyway?

Viq: Maybe she's a made up person.

Vibs: Probably.

(PS: I was just wondering... what if I hadn't watched "Pirates of Carribbean" that night a month ago? What if I had never got a pirate fit and made Hevej appear in the MopFam Thread? Hmmmmm..... Curious. :stick_out_tongue:)

Beauregard

Reaction score
Vibs said:
(PS: I was just wondering... what if I hadn't watched "Pirates of Carribbean" that night a month ago? What if I had never got a pirate fit and made Hevej appear in the MopFam Thread? Hmmmmm..... Curious. :stick_out_tongue:)
Goodness you're right! So much of the Moppet family history pivoted on that moment!!!

Beauregard

Reaction score
*bump*

So I can find this later to start work on a little MopFam surprise...

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Huh? Just don't forget I got dibbs on 3rd or 4th Moppet Fam Fic... Depending on whether Christy's already posted her next story before we get to the episode we discussed.

Lookin' forward to the surprise and the rest of the 2nd Moppet Fam Fic... Whenever it gets posted.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Certainly, Count. It is not a new fan-fic to which I am refering...But some other secret!

Vibs

Reaction score
.. which makes me wonder, do I know what it is? Hmmm...

*wonderswonderswonders.... is it a wonder?!?! Okay lame joke...*

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
And can we get more of 2nd Moppet Fam Fic while we're at it? Please please please?

christyb

Reaction score
Hi guys! For lack of a better spot I'm gonna say this in here. I know I'm writing another MopFam Fic. However it won't debut until I'm back full time. As for now that date is still up in the air. I hope it's soon. So if ya'll are going to write further stories please by all means go ahead and do so. Please just email me a copy if ya'll can. That way I can make sure that my story keeps the consistency....if the Moppet family has any that is.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Will do Christy. But don't worry cause mine won't debut any time soon.
See... The Moppet Family's continuing on in their own inimittable way in the thread. But the main focus of the current episode is the Moppet Family Idol competition going on in another thread here.
After that ends, we're thinking of opening it up to a future-seeing episode. It's what "might" go on during that flash forward future-vision episode that'll impact my story, if any at all. LMK if any of this makes sense, I could send you a PM about it, maybe advancing the story's beginning/publication/posting?

Oh well, hope everything's A-OK with you Christy and see ya next time on The Moppet Show!
Yaaeeeey! *Flails arms about like Kermit.