The first ever MopFam Fic: Mother's story!!

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
So when's the sequel coming out?

It's beautiful, Christy, absolutely beautiful. I love it. I adore it. I love the way you write.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hmmm... What did I think...

Does wonderful cover it? No? Then does awesome do a fair job? Nope huh. Well, what about stupendous...
No, that's not the right word. Just know this Christy... Twas a truly terrific tale, and I'm looking forward to whatever's next.

Oh, you mean now it's Bo's turn? Well, just make sure he gets things right in that story of his. Don't exactly trust his version of the account.
Supernatural superstitions you know.

Thank you for the story and hope you're back soon.

Beauregard

Reaction score
*jaw drops*

I cannot believe I missed this ending!!! Wahooo!

It's great!

And Beau's tale is comignnext. It's a sequel that will break into the lives of every MopFam cahrcter, and change things forever more. The past is never the past...it always comes back...

Beauregard

Reaction score
The Count said:
Oh, you mean now it's Bo's turn? Well, just make sure he gets things right in that story of his. Don't exactly trust his version of the account.
Supernatural superstitions you know.
Mwahahahaha!

No, seriously, don't be afraid. I'm keeping everyone in charcter. And this should work out well...

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Will head on over to read that now Bo.

BTW: Just where is Lisa? And how come she hasn't come here and posted about reading this story's ending?

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
Scroll up a little, Count, Lisa HAS commented. Actually, she just sort of asked when to expect the sequel and complimented the general writing style, but... why is she talking about herself in the third person? She must be really, REALLY tired...

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Either that, or she's tired from all the annotating. Sorry Lisa, you posted just before me from when I thought mine was the first after the last chapter.

No wonder I didn't hear your gushing pleasure from this story's ending till you pointed out to "scroll upwards".
Oh well... Now when will be gettin' that new story Bo?

Beauregard

Reaction score
The new story now has chapter one up and ready, in answer to thy questian, Mr Cole...

And when can we expect teh last chapter of Number's in the Night?

christyb

Reaction score
Thanks for the kind thoughts. I hope you all enjoyed it. Alas, now I have to disappear for a while. Hope to be back soon. Until then take care all of you.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Last chapter? Whoever said it was the last chapter? Nope, got two to go.
As for when... Around the same time we get Visions finished.

And I rully hope you're not gone for long Christy... We'd miss you too much around these parts.