The first ever MopFam Fic: Mother's story!!

Beauregard

Reaction score
Moppet: *whispering* I was bearly in it, sonny, after all I...actually,I was wern't I...
Father: Yes, you were, and I was not. I mean, obviously,I was there in body, but not in spiriti, I mean..um..never mind...
Moppet: I supose you could be there when Mother is cleaning the attic.
Father: I supose so.
Moppet: And I suppose someone else could too.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Wanders back in after the weekend... Hey Christy... Could we please get that next chapter now? Please?

FISH'N'WOLFE

Reaction score
Mwahahahaha! I already know what happens! :big_grin: But no hints or give aways, you can't make me talk! It is a fantastic story though, it's guaranteed enjoyment throughout. Oh and Christy will be here tomorrow Count, so I'm sure you'll get the next part then.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hmmm... Sounds intereschting...
But schtupid!

Nah, J/K, hope the story gets updated soon. Hey, you try starting up a fanfic and then fending off ravenous readers like Lisa and myself.

Vic Romano

Reaction score
A legend has been born! Ah, Uncle Mac and my cuppord bed, I remember them fondly. And my sword and pistol... whatever happened to those... oh that's right, dad took 'em away after took out all the tires on his car... the dog and I might have to work on getting those back... Oh Te-ed! I've got an idea!

EXCELLENT and fun stuff Christy, and weren't you just the tyrant back in the day! I also never realized how critical and good Uncle Adam was in my upbringing, maybe I'll do some chores for him soon :wink:

Please keep 'em coming!

Beauregard

Reaction score
FISH'N'WOLFE said:
Mwahahahaha! I already know what happens! :big_grin: But no hints or give aways, you can't make me talk! It is a fantastic story though, it's guaranteed enjoyment throughout. Oh and Christy will be here tomorrow Count, so I'm sure you'll get the next part then.
Meanie!

Oh, I know what happens too. never mind. :stick_out_tongue:

Also, Christy, hurry up dear! I wanna post my story! lol

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Adam: Is there something you're not telling me? As far as I know, I had nothing to do with Vic's upbringing. That cold and stormy night that Christy visited us in town, she did have a young Vic with her it's true. But both mother and child left on the dawn back to the life at sea... Where what happened, we're waiting to find out in the next chapter.

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
The Count said:
Hmmm... Sounds intereschting...
But schtupid!

Nah, J/K, hope the story gets updated soon. Hey, you try starting up a fanfic and then fending off ravenous readers like Lisa and myself.
Speaking of which, you STILL haven't finished "Numbers of the Night". Just thought I'd mention it.

So Christy will be here tomorrow? Meaning we'll get more story tomorrow? Awesome!

Beauregard

Reaction score
TogetherAgain said:
Speaking of which, you STILL haven't finished "Numbers of the Night". Just thought I'd mention it.

So Christy will be here tomorrow? Meaning we'll get more story tomorrow? Awesome!
What? He did not finish it? Oooooh...Count, you are in Biggy Troubley! *looks at half finished fan-fics of my own, Ahheh...*