The Fourth Semi-Annual Official Muppet Central Forum Awards Ceremony

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Meanwhile... There's someone I haven't seen here at the awards at all this entire time... And that's... A small blonde girl of a mature six or seven years approaches, dressed in a glittery blue sequinned gown.
Prairie: Um Ed? Kathy might not get here on time.
Aw, I'm sorry to hear that.
Prairie: Thanks, I know you're one of her biggest friends. She'll gladly accept whatever mention she gets.
Aw... That's OK... Are you sure you can carry on?
Prairie: Of course I can... After all, directing and coordinating bigtime productions like this is something Kermit and I share in common.
Mmmhm... In that case, take it away.
Prairie: Thanks. Welcome dear viewers. At this time, I'd like to tell my roomie Rosita and Kathy, and Gaffer, that I'm hoping they're out there in the audience watching us. Speaking of roomies at the MC Dorms... This next award goes to the person who demonstrates the best use of their Muppet roommates. The voting was split with everyone nominated getting a vote. But the tie was broken, as the winner is... our head counting man... Ed "The Count".
http://i28.tinypic.com/jzz905.jpg

Why thanks Prairie... Just want to thank everybody and say hi to Bert, Grover, Scooter, Little Bird, Sweetums, Ernie, Gobo, Clifford, Abby, Mokey, Rowlf, Kermit, Hilda, Boober, and all the other kids who visit us on a regular basis. This one's for the dorms!
*Hugs Prairie before leaving to take our seats once again.

erniebert1234ss

Reaction score
me: YAY RHLC!

Wontkins & Wilkins: What is the RHLC?

Me: You wouldn't know. You were before his time, heheh!

BJ

BEAR

Reaction score
Snuffy: (watching from his cave at home with Alice) Hey, look, Alice! Mr. Ed just won an award.
Alice: (jumping up and down) Award! Award! (giggles)
Snuffy: Gosh, I wish I could be there with Bird and everybody. It looks so much fun!

BEAR

Reaction score
Ed, when will this be broadcast on the Muppetcast?

Luke

Reaction score
I'm having trouble telling which award is being awarded, because the name is sometimes buried in the description.
Your lost as well? Have u tried Hari Krishna by any chance? :big_grin:

Sorry, obvious Muppet joke :embarrassed:

Well done to all further winners, yayyy! :smile:

Pork

Reaction score
Oooh, yeah. When will it be on teh MuppetCast. That will be fun.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*To answer your questions, it'll be posted in this week's episode later tonight I hope. *Nervous as to how I'll sound.
*Hears singing coming from backstage... Get a move on... Go with the flow.

Heh... If we're gonna go, then you know we gotta go with the flow!
*Calling on intercom for the next presentor.
*Audience claps for that darling diva of Muppet stage and screen...

Miss Piggy: Hello all you little people you. Oh, how I love award ceremonies. Just the thing for moi to show off the fact that the world simply adores this pig. Oooh, and look at the darling little image of moi plastered on this cute piece of paper. Obviously it was meant for... Huh? This is the Kissy-Kissy award? Well of course it is. *In a slightly rougher tone: I had that phrase trademarked. You better cough up some big bucks for... *Is reminded to present the award. Oh yes... This goes to my fabulous roomie, Catherine or Auntie Ruahnna.
http://i32.tinypic.com/2vt5ro8.jpg

Kissy-kissy dear. *Piggy blows kisses into the crowd as she brings the certificate and hands it over after she retakes her seat, quickly losing interest in the rest of the evening's events.
*One of the ushers brings her a freshly peppered bag of popcorn to nosh on in the meantime.

Pork

Reaction score
YAH, COngrats Ru. *clap clap clap*