The Fourth Semi-Annual Official Muppet Central Forum Awards Ceremony

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Heh well... What can ya say when voter turnout's low. But thanks to everybody who voted for us.

The taller lovely lilac Fraggle walks up to the stage.
Mokey: Such a lovely gathering of friends here tonight. As a fellow artist, I can appreciate the Andre the Artist award going to the best Muppet artist here at Muppet Central. Though miss Claudia draws beautifully and she helped us with the certificates... This one goes to that nice young man, Dave Hulteen Jr. or Vic Romano. Isn't that simply delightful?
http://i28.tinypic.com/256cmtf.jpg

*One of the bats flies this off along with his Search Party trophy into the blackening night sky to Joisey.

Pork

Reaction score
YAH FOR VIC. That Certificate is really nice too!

Luke

Reaction score
Just one question...didn't Phil Chapman win the lifetime achievement award last year?
I don't think technically you can win a lifetime achievement award twice. Unless you got two lives ... maybe Phil is Muppet webmaster by day, SuperPhil by night!

....... and yes, those certificates are beautiful.

:super: :super: :super:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Takes the good-natured teasing with a smile. Thanks everybody. The fanfic awards are up next. And to answer your question Bry, yes. That's why like someone else said, if there's to be a 5th awards event, we should suggest renaming it to the Phillip Chapman Lifetime Achievement award so noone feels bad about nominating/voting for someone else other than Phil.

stephenjlizard

Reaction score
Hey guys, I haven't been able to track what's going on in this thread yet today, but I JUST finished the podcast version of the awards, and you're just going to flip!

No really, start practicing!

Look for it around 10pm Eastern time.

Pork

Reaction score
Hey guys, I haven't been able to track what's going on in this thread yet today, but I JUST finished the podcast version of the awards, and you're just going to flip!

No really, start practicing!

Look for it around 10pm Eastern time.
Awesome! Looking forward to it Much I am.:embarrassed:

anythingmuppet

Reaction score
*stuck in ground*
You mean you didn't fill this pit? Well, then, it must've been my imagination again.

*pit dries up and AM is free*
So there is more power to the mind than muscle here in MC....
*a large fist comes out of his forehead and punches a wall, leaving a hole*
Wow, well, this power must be used for good, instead of evil....
*cleans up mess on floor where there was popcorn & jelly worms and other remnants of rampant partying last night*
Congrats to you, Count! Agreed, a lot of the awards were for the creators, but yeah, that's what will happen in low voter turnout.

And my darling Claudia, you display exemplary skill in your certificates! A job well done, me lassie. :smile:

BEAR

Reaction score
*Takes the good-natured teasing with a smile. Thanks everybody. The fanfic awards are up next. And to answer your question Bry, yes. That's why like someone else said, if there's to be a 5th awards event, we should suggest renaming it to the Phillip Chapman Lifetime Achievement award so noone feels bad about nominating/voting for someone else other than Phil.
Yeah. Not that I don't like Phil. He's awesome. I probably voted for him last time. That's just not an award that should be given to the same person more than once. There are so many other still active members who have been at MC for years, including yourself, who deserve that recognition. Thanks for understanding the criticism I have there. Anywho...onto the rest of the awards which are going along very nicely. I'm enjoying this.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Wipes brow with his handkerchief.
Pops to Steve: Hey there young fella... Don't you have some sort of speech for that award you got? Eh, don't worry if you haven't got one... There's a shifty fella going round who can sell you one... For a nickel.
*Doses off yet again.

Storyteller Fraggle: Listen to me Fraggles, there's a story going round.
And it's in this ceremony where that story can be found.
There's an award for me to give...
And as so long as I live...
The Golden Book is the one I will give.
For all the stories in your head.
The ones you know that you've read.
From morning to noon and noon to night.
The ones you love to nag for till they finish all right.
And for this award I have something to say.
We will announce the winner today.
Before this intro gets old...
Best story of all goes to...
Lisa 'TogetherAgain's A Heart of Gold!
http://i26.tinypic.com/2eeedr7.jpg

Storyteller hands Lisa the merit of honor for her fabulicious fanfictional flights of fancy.

BEAR

Reaction score
*Wipes brow with his handkerchief.
Pops to Steve: Hey there young fella... Don't you have some sort of speech for that award you got? Eh, don't worry if you haven't got one... There's a shifty fella going round who can sell you one... For a nickel.
*Doses off yet again.

Storyteller Fraggle: Listen to me Fraggles, there's a story going round.
And it's in this ceremony where that story can be found.
There's an award for me to give...
And as so long as I live...
The Golden Book is the one I will give.
For all the stories in your head.
The ones you know that you've read.
From morning to noon and noon to night.
The ones you love to nag for till they finish all right.
And for this award I have something to say.
We will announce the winner today.
Before this intro gets old...
Best story of all goes to...
Lisa 'TogetherAgain's A Heart of Gold!
http://i26.tinypic.com/2eeedr7.jpg

Storyteller hands Lisa the merit of honor for her fabulicious fanfictional flights of fancy.

Big Bird: Yaaaay!