The Fourth Semi-Annual Official Muppet Central Forum Awards Ceremony

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*After a little while... A small red monster that every child recognizes happily laughs out for the next tribute.

Elmo: Hello, Elmo is so happy to be here! Elmo was picked to hand out the award for most optimistic Muppet fan, or the Fighting the Good Fight award. Of course, noone's more optimistic about Muppets than little Elmo. But Elmo guesses someone else here at Muppet Central had to win this. So congratulations to Mr. Prawn or Ryan Dosier to his friends.
http://i27.tinypic.com/30w70u8.jpg

*Goes to hug Prawny, laughing and getting his fur rubbed before they break the friendly embrace.

anythingmuppet

Reaction score
*falls in by means of trapdoor*
*grabs onto ledge before fully falling to the ground*
Hmm...must be one of Count's booby traps, no doubt---arrgh!
*falls face to the ground*
*muffled* This isn't very pleasant....
*gets up*
Well, I've come to congratulate all the other award winners! Great job! You all deserve it, and I'm--
*umph*
Stuck....in quicksand! Bugger....
*sinks*
*Wonders why Count has so many traps anyshoe*

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Huh? Quicksand? I don't remember filling that bottom level with quicksand. Must be some of that instant quicksand Tony drove through to get here.
*Veiled MST3K reference. Yeah boy, that was some quick sand.

Hmmm... Wonder what's next on the docket. Why for that we'd need a clue, or a hint, or even a detective! (Or a prepared script).
*Mystery music plays as a rarely-seen Muppet of greenish hue comes closer, deerstalker hat on his brownish haired head, magnifying glass and trusted dog Watson at his side.
SH: Egads, it is I, Sherlock Hemlock... The world's greatest detective. And I have deduced the nature of your peril to be you're missing the next presentor. Let me examine the clues. You say this person is very smart... He has almost an encyclopedic mind... Can find an answer to almost any question posed to him... Mmm, let me think... I, I, I... I've got it It can only be the Encyclopedia Red and Fat Blue award to be given to... You!
*Points his greenish index finger at Ed "The Count".
*Nears me and ferrets out the honor to be given him.
http://i27.tinypic.com/10s9q90.jpg

Congratulations old bean, you do the rest of us intelligent members of the Jerry Nelson Covant exceptionally well.
*Sherlock tucks his glass in his pocket and promptly sits down to chat with his fellow Muppet bretherend.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Wow, Prawnie and Count sure have won a lot of awards this year! Congrats!

Luke

Reaction score
You know Count, next year we'll have to give an award for the most talented person at giving awards out to themselves. You cleaned up man .. much deserved, well done!

(although now you've gotta count em all, lol)

BEAR

Reaction score
They have won a lot of awards, for having be the producers as well. Just teasing you guys. Your awards are well deserved and I congratulate you. Just one question...didn't Phil Chapman win the lifetime achievement award last year?