The Fourth Semi-Annual Official Muppet Central Forum Awards Ceremony

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Beth: Nice to see Mokey up there presenting an award
Abby: She looks pretty tonight

*a few rows ahead*
Red: Woo-hoo! Yay Mokey! *stops when Gobo gives her a stare* Oh, Mokey didn't win an award? Oops. Um, carry on!

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
OOOH! YAAAY! <dances a bit> Thank you, Storyteller. Thanks, voters! Now you guys are gonna go and make me feel all guilty for not posting in a while. I guess I'll have to see what I can do about that... One of these days.

BEAR

Reaction score
Big Bird: (turns to Abby) Hey, Abby. I don't know about you, but I'm a bit hungry. Since we're at a break, do you want to go with my to the buffet table?

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Abby: Sure Big Bird! I'm hungry too. Wonder if Cookie Monster is around, I hope he doesn't eat all the food!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hey! Has anybody told Lisa she won an award? Guess not, there's no ear-splitting squeeeeee coming from her section of the audience.

Fleet Scribbler: Here's a scoop for all you Muppet fans. There's an award called the Platinum Pen or Keyboard for favorite fanfic author. This year, the award goes to Lisa or TogetherAgain.
http://i27.tinypic.com/27zxlcl.jpg

But the real scandal is that there was a duplicate trophy made for this same category... And it is with great honor that I award that...
http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d1...latinumpen.png

To Catherine or Aunt Ruahnna for her masterpiece Kermie's Girl tying for Golden Book. *A tear starts to form in the corner of his eye as he sees Piggy's expressionless face, sad yet knowing full well the ramifications of what his current though altered accuracy articles are doing to her.

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
TWO awards? WHEEEEEEE! Thanks, everybody! <runs around in attempt to hug everyone in the room>

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Ooh... Then you'll love this. Boober, please take the stage...

Boober: Do I have to?
Yes... Besides, how else are we going to get Sidebottom to appear?
Boober: No! Not him! Please, anything but that.
But we need him. You're part of a duo... The dueling faces of comedy and tragedy.
Boober: Oh... All right.
The usually downtrodden Fraggle wakes up that silly side of his mind tucked away in the darkest of corners.
Sidebottom: Laugh your cares away... Worries for another day... Let the Fraggles play... Down at Fraggle Rock!
*His voice gets stronger as he takes the forefront of Boober's personality.
Sidebottom: Hi there folks. I'm here to give out the Gags Beasley award for funniest fanfic.
And this time around, it goes to Men Are Pigs by Ryan Dosier or that prawncracker guy. He makes me laugh every time he posts something new.
http://i25.tinypic.com/xfby1h.jpg

*After this, Boober shakes his fun side back down to the bottom.
Boober: That's enough! And now, to restore the true reverence of why we're here... The Book of Tears award goes to A Heart of Gold by Lisa 'TogetherAgain.
http://i26.tinypic.com/2eeedr7.jpg

*Boober leaps off of the stage, careful not to tug his tail on the footlights as he returns nervous for what just happened to Kim's section of the seats.

Muppet Newsgirl

Reaction score
Heh... Good one guys. Um Kate, Claudia... Could we please borrow your dates for a moment? Thanks.

*Speaks to the scientists in whispers, and then leads them to the main centerspot on the stage.
Beaker: Meep mee mee momay.
Bunsen: Hello, I'm proud to be here today.
Beaker: Mee my meepmo mo mee mee meep...
Bunsen: And it is my pleasure to bring you...
Beaker: Meep memward mor mee meep meep mee mub? *Eek!
Bunsen: The award for the Greatest Club for Stalkers.
Beaker, breathing sharply before calming down: Mee meemeer mis... Mee MMMC! *Happy meeping as he's represented by this group's namesake.
Bunsen: And the winner is... The RHLC! Congratulations.
Beaker: Meep mon meemalf mis meep Meerin Moll.
Bunsen: Accepting on their behalf is miss Erin Roll.
*Beaker gives Erin the certificate.
http://i28.tinypic.com/b6svew.jpg

Speech! Oh wait, she's not here... Darn. Um, Figgy fizz anyone?
Scooter: Erin, get in here! The RHLC got the award!
Erin: (running in, hastily throwing press pass and notebook onto a table) Sorry, I got tied up at the paper! (takes certificate) Hope I'm not too late to say something, but...on behalf of the other members of the Richard Hunt Lovers' Club, I would like to say thank you...and on behalf of our beloved Richie, I'd like to say "Your face!" (bows, and goes to find a seat with other roommates)