The Fourth Semi-Annual Official Muppet Central Forum Awards Ceremony

Winslow Leach

Reaction score
Ernie: Oh no...What is he doing here? (turns and whispers) Hey, Bert.
Bert: What?
Ernie: He's here.
Bert: Who's here?
Ernie: The sneaky salesman.
Bert: Who?
Ernie: See that guy over there? It's him. The guy that always tries to sell me stuff for only a nickle. What is he doing here?
Bert: Well, he's from Sesame Street too.
Ernie: He isn't winning an award, is he? I mean, he's a scam artist. He shouldn't be rewarded for that.
Bert: Well...maybe he's presenting an award.
Ernie: Yeah, more like pawning them off a truck. He'd probably try and sell someone a fake for a nickle.
Bert: Oh, Ernie, just relax. We're here to have a good time and I'm sure he won't do anything to harm you. You'll just have to see him tonight, then we can go home to the Dorms peacefully.
Ernie: Yeah, I guess you're right, Bert.
Bryan: Hey, guys. Did you see Lefty?
Ernie: Lefty?
Bryan: Yeah. By the way, did you hear he's moved into the Dorms?
Ernie: (nibbles nervously on his fingers)
Lefty approaches; to Ernie.

Lefty: Hey kid...kid...I got somethin' nice fer ya! (takes a rubber chicken out of his coat) Ya see dis chicken? 'Is name is Mr. Cluckers. Riiiiiiiight. Dis is what youse call a special chicken. Why is he so special, you ask? Well...I'll tell ya...(looks around to make sure no one else is listening) ...dis here chicken lays golden eggs! Riiiiiight! See, ya don't eat da eggs when Mr. Cluckers lays dem...ya pawn 'em...and youse get da big bucks! You and your friend dere, what wit da pointy head, will be livin' in luxury fer da rest of yer lives! You'll have so many rubber duckies, ya won't know what ta do wit 'em all! (to Bert) And you...you'll be able ta start yer own pigeon farm, what with all da money dis golden chicken will provide ya wit! An' I'll let you have 'im fer only a nickel! Dis is a one-time offer, so ya'd better reply soon, or you'll miss out on a once-in-a-lifetime oppor-it-unity! Riiiiiiiight!

Beauregard

Reaction score
Oh, I brought popcorn for that very purpose! *digs in bag* Tent...ski-mask...zebra-paint...a kitchen sink...thirteen lemons...Where oh where is that popping corn?

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Oh sorry...*thinking I stepped on the sandwich with eyes* I thought it was potatoes that have eyes...or bunches of grapes...
oh no Sandy and we where just getting close oh well (cuts it in half) here Mrs. P want to share?

Beauregard

Reaction score
*still digging* ...penguin...award from lst year...old MopFam tape reels...Layla's right arm...

BeakerSqueedom

Reaction score
Pepper, got some dinner!
Saved you a huge plate!

Gourmet for the amazing artist who sweetly drew us as witches!
I LOVE THE ART, PEPPER!
[Glomps]

OH PEPPY!

Here yeh go.

Bunsen:
I'm uncomfortable with the leprachauns.

Beaker:
(Pokes at one with a stick)

Winslow Leach

Reaction score
I am SO HUNGRY. Does anyone have something I can eat while we're watching?
Lefty pops up behind Mrs. P's chair, and pulls a donut out of his coat. The donut was on the catering table.

Lefty: Hey, I hear youse is hungry! Riiiight, riiiight! I'll let ya have dis donut here fer just a nickel! Whaddaya say?

Beauregard

Reaction score
Hmmm...? *holding a sheep by the scruff of its neck* Did you say this was yours? Maybe you could count it and get some well needed kip?

anythingmuppet

Reaction score
Man, the Ziffels are flying in this thread!
*flying ziffel*
See what I mean?
*Ziffel hits head*
Y-ow!

Beakerfan

Reaction score
Alex:Hey, Great-Uncle Seamus? Could I get some popcorn?

Great Uncle Seamus: Sure! *a bag of popcorn appears in her hands*

Alex: Thanks!