The GelflingWaldo Files Online

Beauregard

Reaction score
Oh my gosh the poor interveiwer couldn't stop laughing!

And Eric was slightly off on Grover, but never mind. It sounded more like Eric witha high voice than Grover...but it wasn't too bad!

Beauregard

Reaction score
You're Blog just keeps getting better and better! Way to go!

GelflingWaldo

Reaction score
Just an update of what's on with the blog: Sesame Place Turns 25, Robert Iger Named New Disney CEO, Ozzy & Piggy, Muppet Show Season Sets, A Holiday Greeting, Macy's and The Muppets, Me and MC, and even more on The Muppet Show DVD season sets.

And don't you worry about my new role at Muppet Central hurting the blog; I'm still working to get you something new each day at the GelflingWaldo Files. If you have any comments, questions, concerns, or information about the news reportings, the blog, the Muppets, or myself feel free to drop me a line.

I'm working on getting new news stories, new features, and much more. So continue to check it out. :smile:

Beauregard

Reaction score
I am still loving this site and visiting it at least one every day!

GelflingWaldo

Reaction score
As of Wednesday, the blog has been running for 100+ days. And after 100 days of of trying things and "getting my feet wet", I have gotten many comments on alot of things from the visitors. Before taking the blog much further I would like to insure that the blog is heading down the right-path and is fulfilling the needs and desires of the visitors.

At the end of March I asked for some feedback from visitors; since then I have been working on ideas to upgrade this blog. Before I make any major changes (and even before making some of the minor ones too) I would like to get a feeling of how my visitors feel on the issues.

I have put together a short survey on some key issues about the blog. So please take a few seconds to answer the questions in the survey to let me know how you feel on the issues at hand regarding the blog.

Take Survey here: http://pub27.bravenet.com/vote/vote.php?usernum=2265730868&cpv=2

If you have any specific comments or feedback, feel free to e-mail me (gelflingwaldo@yahoo.com) or just post your ideas and feelings here. Thank you for all your help and support. In the coming week I hope to have some new features and functions on the site.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Hey! I stil love your site. It is awedoublesome!

As I have often said, what I like most about your site is it's simple clean and clear layout. Personaly, I don't think you should change that even for something flash like this site.

I do think that it would be nice to have some more downloadable files, maybe music, transcripts, images, or something like that...

But I do still think it is the top Muppet New site on the web.

Also, I voted for the name to stay the same, but if it was changed, I'd say to the "muppet Chronical" or the "Daily Chronical" (Of MTM fame...)