The GelflingWaldo Files Online

GelflingWaldo

Reaction score
Today brings a special post that shares two great interviews with Sesame Street stars from National Public Radio. Surf over to the Gelfling Waldo files, and check it out and listen to what the men behind Big Bird and Elmo have to say on NPR. You can also read about Statler & Waldorf's from the Balcony, Fraggle Merchindise, and more! Enjoy!

beaker

Reaction score
This is seriously one of, if not thee best updated source of Mupet and JH related news info in the 8 years I've been looking at Muppet sites online. For a long tim I have yearned for a *regularly* updated site. My only advice is you spread your antennas high and your tentacles wide. To get true cred you need lots of exclusive scoops. If you can find some reliable sources for such things you're on the right track. Anyways, I know now where I can find my Muppet news updates:smile:

PS: You need a forum!

Beauregard

Reaction score
beaker said:
This is seriously one of, if not thee best updated source of Mupet and JH related news info in the 8 years I've been looking at Muppet sites online. For a long tim I have yearned for a *regularly* updated site. My only advice is you spread your antennas high and your tentacles wide. To get true cred you need lots of exclusive scoops. If you can find some reliable sources for such things you're on the right track. Anyways, I know now where I can find my Muppet news updates:smile:

PS: You need a forum!
NOTE re forum: Under each 'blog' there is a link saying "0 comments" "1 comment" "etc"

You can use those as a kind of forum, I believe. Whadda you think?

beaker

Reaction score
Beauregard said:
NOTE re forum: Under each 'blog' there is a link saying "0 comments" "1 comment" "etc"

You can use those as a kind of forum, I believe. Whadda you think?
I'd just like a forum that is not as elitest as Tp, but not as...kindergartenish as MC:smile: Perhaps I just want to rekindle the magic the MC forums had from 98-2002.

GelflingWaldo

Reaction score
I am considering a forum, but for now the "Comments" will have to do (or places like MC or TP). I'll keep you posted on the final decision, but I am strongly considering adding one. Also I am planning some other site features to launch the next day or two. So check back.

Thanks for all the support so far! The "files" would not be a success with you.

Also be sure to check out the exciting story (Feb 28) about the new television show coming from The Muppet Holding Co. - "Breakfast with Bear" featuring Bear from Bear in the Big Blue House.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
My main question is how does one start a personal blog/site like this?

christyb

Reaction score
There are websites that will host a blog for free. Gelfling is using Blogger for instance. Generally you just sign up and start blogging. Also most free website hosting places will host a blog for free also.

GelflingWaldo

Reaction score
Some new features have been added to the GelflingWaldo Files today - including a new frequently asked question section, and a Henson/Muppet calendar. Both of these items will be updated as time calls for it.

I am doing my best to build a site for the fans. So now I ask you for your help. You are the ones who read this site, you are the ones who benefit from it; so what do you want to see? Please share any and all comments, feedback, or ideas for what you would want to see (use the comments feature on "the files" website, private message me, or e-mail me). I want this site to be what the fans want, so what do you want to see added (alll suggestions will be seriously considered)?