1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

The GelflingWaldo Files Online

Discussion in 'On the Web' started by GelflingWaldo, Feb 8, 2005.

1. redBoobergurl

redBoobergurl Well-Known Member

I love the files! I like the new Muppet Calendar! It's easy to read and find upcoming important Muppet type things. I think if you can continue to add to it as you get information it will be awesome! That's all I can think of for now. Keep up the good work, it rocks!
  2. GelflingWaldo

GelflingWaldo New Member

I hope to be able to keep the calendar up to date and continue to add more items to it as they are announced. It's kind of like the over view or "cheat sheet" for the big Muppet releases, news and events. Glad you enjoy it.
  3. McFraggle

McFraggle Active Member

I like the site. :)
  4. GelflingWaldo

GelflingWaldo New Member

Thanks, I'm glad you like it.;)

And on a side note, some more news has gone up - Animal Jam DVDs, Extreme Make Over: Home Edition, Sesame Street Season 36, Sesame Street up for an Emmy, and more! Check it out.
  5. Ryan

Ryan New Member

The blog has a lot of potential. I like that you're getting some of your own info, like the Eric J thing. What a great little piece of info. I'm liking it a lot!
  6. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

Thanks for finding that really great Eric J interveiw. It is the best Muppet interveiw I've heard, and it was so great to hear Eric doing Grover, and also, sayign with much confidence that we have Not seen the last of the cinema releases of Mupept movies. Great.

Also nice Australian voice. I think I might tune in to Australian radio more often.

Beau

__

Interprited:

I'm a Gnu! How do you do! G'great interveiw. But, you g'know how annoying it is when interveiwers have to ask that questian. Why? Sheesh. But Mr g'Jacobson did a g'nice reply to it without missing a beat, or,g'not many beats ag'ny way. G'gelflingWaldo, you site is g'great, and it's g'amazing that you can keep g'new stuff g'up all the time, but you do a g'nice g'job of it. How do you do? I'm a Gnu.
  7. GelflingWaldo

GelflingWaldo New Member

Hey Beau, if you liked that interview you might like the new one released today by Austrailia's ABC Brisbane radio - this time it is with the one and only Grover. Check it out here!

Also here's another update of what's new on the GelflingWaldo Files: An interview with Grover, an interesting Fraggle DVD rumor, four new Bear In the Big Blue House DVDs, The Muppet's Future (and Oz), and much much more. Check it out!
  8. Beauregard

Ok, will do. Your site is great as always.
  9. dwayne1115

dwayne1115 Well-Known Member

I like the Eric interview better then the Grover one. Eric really does sound like a younger Frank Oz. He seems to have a passion about what he is doing as well. Great site all in all hey do ya have any old Jim henson or even Frank Oz interveiws that we havent heard in some time. you could almost make just a section on muppeter interviews.
  10. Barry Lee

Barry Lee Active Member

that is a really great blog. I really appreciate the fact that you take your time and write interesting things. Good no, wonderful work. :)
  11. Beauregard

Oh my gosh the poor interveiwer couldn't stop laughing!

And Eric was slightly off on Grover, but never mind. It sounded more like Eric witha high voice than Grover...but it wasn't too bad!
  12. Beauregard

You're Blog just keeps getting better and better! Way to go!
  13. GelflingWaldo

GelflingWaldo New Member

Just an update of what's on with the blog: Sesame Place Turns 25, Robert Iger Named New Disney CEO, Ozzy & Piggy, Muppet Show Season Sets, A Holiday Greeting, Macy's and The Muppets, Me and MC, and even more on The Muppet Show DVD season sets.

And don't you worry about my new role at Muppet Central hurting the blog; I'm still working to get you something new each day at the GelflingWaldo Files. If you have any comments, questions, concerns, or information about the news reportings, the blog, the Muppets, or myself feel free to drop me a line.

I'm working on getting new news stories, new features, and much more. So continue to check it out. :)
  14. Beauregard

Your blog is still the best on the Web!!!
  15. Beauregard

I am still loving this site and visiting it at least one every day!
  16. GelflingWaldo

GelflingWaldo New Member

As of Wednesday, the blog has been running for 100+ days. And after 100 days of of trying things and "getting my feet wet", I have gotten many comments on alot of things from the visitors. Before taking the blog much further I would like to insure that the blog is heading down the right-path and is fulfilling the needs and desires of the visitors.

At the end of March I asked for some feedback from visitors; since then I have been working on ideas to upgrade this blog. Before I make any major changes (and even before making some of the minor ones too) I would like to get a feeling of how my visitors feel on the issues.

I have put together a short survey on some key issues about the blog. So please take a few seconds to answer the questions in the survey to let me know how you feel on the issues at hand regarding the blog.

Take Survey here: http://pub27.bravenet.com/vote/vote.php?usernum=2265730868&cpv=2

If you have any specific comments or feedback, feel free to e-mail me (gelflingwaldo@yahoo.com) or just post your ideas and feelings here. Thank you for all your help and support. In the coming week I hope to have some new features and functions on the site.
  17. Beauregard

Hey! I stil love your site. It is awedoublesome!

As I have often said, what I like most about your site is it's simple clean and clear layout. Personaly, I don't think you should change that even for something flash like this site.

I do think that it would be nice to have some more downloadable files, maybe music, transcripts, images, or something like that...

But I do still think it is the top Muppet New site on the web.

Also, I voted for the name to stay the same, but if it was changed, I'd say to the "muppet Chronical" or the "Daily Chronical" (Of MTM fame...)