The GelflingWaldo Files Online

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
I love the files! I like the new Muppet Calendar! It's easy to read and find upcoming important Muppet type things. I think if you can continue to add to it as you get information it will be awesome! That's all I can think of for now. Keep up the good work, it rocks!

GelflingWaldo

Reaction score
redBoobergurl said:
I like the new Muppet Calendar! It's easy to read and find upcoming important Muppet type things. I think if you can continue to add to it as you get information it will be awesome!
I hope to be able to keep the calendar up to date and continue to add more items to it as they are announced. It's kind of like the over view or "cheat sheet" for the big Muppet releases, news and events. Glad you enjoy it.

GelflingWaldo

Reaction score
McFraggle said:
I like the site. :smile:
Thanks, I'm glad you like it.:wink:

And on a side note, some more news has gone up - Animal Jam DVDs, Extreme Make Over: Home Edition, Sesame Street Season 36, Sesame Street up for an Emmy, and more! Check it out.

Ryan

Reaction score
GelflingWaldo said:
Thanks, I'm glad you like it.:wink:

And on a side note, some more news has gone up - Animal Jam DVDs, Extreme Make Over: Home Edition, Sesame Street Season 36, Sesame Street up for an Emmy, and more! Check it out.

The blog has a lot of potential. I like that you're getting some of your own info, like the Eric J thing. What a great little piece of info. I'm liking it a lot!

Beauregard

Reaction score
Thanks for finding that really great Eric J interveiw. It is the best Muppet interveiw I've heard, and it was so great to hear Eric doing Grover, and also, sayign with much confidence that we have Not seen the last of the cinema releases of Mupept movies. Great.

Also nice Australian voice. I think I might tune in to Australian radio more often.

Beau

__

Interprited:

I'm a Gnu! How do you do! G'great interveiw. But, you g'know how annoying it is when interveiwers have to ask that questian. Why? Sheesh. But Mr g'Jacobson did a g'nice reply to it without missing a beat, or,g'not many beats ag'ny way. G'gelflingWaldo, you site is g'great, and it's g'amazing that you can keep g'new stuff g'up all the time, but you do a g'nice g'job of it. How do you do? I'm a Gnu.

GelflingWaldo

Reaction score
Beauregard said:
Thanks for finding that really great Eric J interveiw. It is the best Muppet interveiw I've heard, and it was so great to hear Eric doing Grover, and also, sayign with much confidence that we have Not seen the last of the cinema releases of Mupept movies. Great.

Also nice Australian voice. I think I might tune in to Australian radio more often.
Hey Beau, if you liked that interview you might like the new one released today by Austrailia's ABC Brisbane radio - this time it is with the one and only Grover. Check it out here!

Also here's another update of what's new on the GelflingWaldo Files: An interview with Grover, an interesting Fraggle DVD rumor, four new Bear In the Big Blue House DVDs, The Muppet's Future (and Oz), and much much more. Check it out!

dwayne1115

Reaction score
I like the Eric interview better then the Grover one. Eric really does sound like a younger Frank Oz. He seems to have a passion about what he is doing as well. Great site all in all hey do ya have any old Jim henson or even Frank Oz interveiws that we havent heard in some time. you could almost make just a section on muppeter interviews.

Barry Lee

Reaction score
that is a really great blog. I really appreciate the fact that you take your time and write interesting things. Good no, wonderful work. :smile: