The Glorified Sock Puppet Contest!

SesameKermie

Reaction score
It would depend on how your office network is set up. It can be set up for a shared address or it could be individual ones.

dsarver

Reaction score
I made the top 10, with Snoop Otter Otter!

All the puppet are great. I am looking forwrd to seeing the other 17.

puppetsmith

Reaction score
No problem, renegade. And SesameKermie is right it all depends on the network set-up. Give it a try at work, if the network settings are such that it doesn't allow you to register your vote, then vote at home. :smile:

We've registered over 300 votes in all so far. So for the most part everything is working smoothly. As mentioned before, if anyone is having trouble registering their vote contact us through the contact page at Project Puppet.

dsarver, one of the other puppets is already up on the Project Puppet Blog! Check it out! Great job on Snoop, by the way.

Also, we've recently added an email subscription to the blog. This is different from Project Puppet Updates which you can sign up for on the main page of the website. You can sign up for the email subscription to the blog on the right hand side of the blog page - just scroll down a bit. The email subscription to the blog will keep you up to date with every new post to the blog. That way you don't miss a thing!

BorkBork

Reaction score
Naaaw, Pippin is the cutest one of all the entries i have seen. Very good job by Emmalee. Esp since it's her first one too! This one would have gotten my vote if it was in.

renegade

Reaction score
Congrats to the two winners!!! great job !
Bezalel Thanks for throwing such a great contest!!
I had a blast checking everyones take on such a great pattern!

BorkBork

Reaction score
Congratulations to the winner! Great job. It was fun to participate, and i'm looking forward to more challanges like this.