The Glorified Sock Puppet Contest!

renegade

Reaction score
Just Fantastic Puppets.... Great Job Everyone!!!

Puppetplanet

Reaction score
Wow, there are some awesome puppets on that list! I Made Curb Fertilize. :crazy:

-Michele

Buck-Beaver

Reaction score
Just some feedback on a technical problem I found with the site, I'm not sure how the IP blocking with the voting works, but I wasn't able to vote using a desktop computer at an Internet cafe in Toronto (I did manage to vote later using my laptop elsewhere). I know of someone else who experienced the same the problem at home.

puppetsmith

Reaction score
We checked out the system and everything seems to be working fine. The votes are coming in. We do have measures in place to only allow one vote per person (actually one vote per computer). I won't go into detail on those measures for obvious reasons.

I would suspect that the hang-up in your case probably lies within the security settings in place at the Internet cafe (oh Buck, you are so trendy). The same is probably also true in the other case you mentioned.

If anybody else is having trouble registering their vote feel free to contact us through the contact page at www.projectpuppet.com/contact.htm.

renegade

Reaction score
Quick question a bit on the tech side but If I send a link to all my coworkers in the office about 60 people does that show up as the same IP address since all the computers are linked to one main server?

Also Bezalel I just checked my junk my folder and found some emails from you . AAARG my junk mail it way to sensitive!!! I will get back to ya real soon. so sorry .

takecare everyone