The Glorified Sock Puppet Pattern

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Thanks for posting a link to those feathers, Bezalel! Also, what grand prizes you've offered.

I ordered my pattern a little while back and look forward to getting it in. I love your patterns.

bdfuller

Reaction score
I have all the Project Puppet Patterns. These are great patterns, reasonably priced and They are great people to work with. I don't frequent here often but stick my head in from time to time.
BDF

puppetise

Reaction score
bezalel are you considering all patterns downloadable? it would be easier for us international ppl

CBPuppets

Reaction score
You Know This seems to Spark My Interest. I always wanted to make a puppet of my own. when is this Competition you know? It sounds Exciting!

CBPuppets

Reaction score
Inside The Cube Plot Figured out

I Finally figured out the Plot of My Show. it's a combination of Sam and Friends and The Land of the Gorch Segments on Sturday night Live. The Running of this show is like The Muppet Show. the puppets I Will Hopefully Make will lyp-synch to songs and comedy Audio, and Various TV Show Episodes. I will also pay Tribute to the classic sketches from Jim Henson's Early Days of the Muppets. This Show came from the Inspiration Of My favorite TV Shows Brandy and Mr. Whiskers, Catscratch, Spongebob Squarepants, and Family Guy.

puppetsmith

Reaction score
Kuriboh, the contest is now! Project Puppet is accepting submissions through May 28, 2006.

Puppetise, The Forma Series patterns will stay as is, for now. The great thing about the Glorified Sock Puppet Pattern is that it was small enough to be printed on regular-sized paper from a home computer. The Forma Series patterns are larger in size and would not print easily. We considered all sorts of work around solutions, but none were as simple as just mailing out the full-sized pattern sheets. We will definitely have more of both types of patterns coming out in the future.

Thanks for the support, bdfuller!

mrhogg

Reaction score
Just to clarify, is it one submission per person?

puppetsmith

Reaction score
I'm going to start a separate thread announcing the contest. Hope that's alright Foz. :smile: