The grand MC exodus begins...

Skeeter Muppet

Reaction score
Originally posted by Crazy Harry
Why is Mike leaving? What have we done to him?
He was fed up with a lot of stuff, especially pertaining to one of the numerous threads in the Henson Headlines forum that got closed a couple days ago and a certain poster who shall remain nameless.

-Kim

Jackie

Reaction score
Jackie too has some major changes in the works. I realize i can't change the people behind MC, so i'm going to do something to make me feel better and enjoy being a muppt fan again (with a lot of help from my good friends). Everyone better stay tuned. :smile:

beaker

Reaction score
Originally posted by Jackie
Jackie too has some major changes in the works. I realize i can't change the people behind MC, so i'm going to do something to make me feel better and enjoy being a muppt fan again (with a lot of help from my good friends). Everyone better stay tuned. :smile:
Hmm? Ok, youve like so got our attention now agent Jackie!

And yeah, basically what Kim said...there were some really ugly and uncalled for remarks directed at her, Grail, and others in a thread not to long ago...enough to make anyone quit. But...hopefully we got ya back right man?

EmmyMik

Reaction score
Originally posted by Jackie

Wait, do I know what this is?

I'd like to think that you would tell *me* your "sister"...

:big_grin:

Joggy

Reaction score
Originally posted by EmmyMik
Wait, do I know what this is?

I'd like to think that you would tell *me* your "sister"...

Not to mention *me* your "sister"... and your Vice-You. (well actually that means I Vice-know all about it. Just Vice-ask me and I'll give you a Vice-Answer)

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Guys,

My name has been mentioned Five times in this post, And Joggy's hasnt once...

So not to let him feel left out... JOGGY !

Whoo !

See ya

Joggy

Reaction score
Re: Guys,

Thank ye, thank ye!!! LOL!!

AND... it's my 400th post! WHo's talkin' about an Exodus here?!

grail

Reaction score
Originally posted by EmmyMik
*sniff*

No one has mentioned me...

:frown:

i will...EMMY! feel better?

wow...i'm really feelin' the love around here. you guys really know how to make a guy feel warm and fuzzy. it really sucked not being in here, too...where else would i find people to pretend laugh at bad jokes? besides...i came to the conclusion today that leaving just let's the "bad guy" (not really bad, just...misguided) win, and that's NEVER fun.

the downside is that i'm at work right now, and can't put up a new avatar till i get home...i feel so naked...

(and with that comment, i'll leave you to go scour your eyeballs)

Billy's Girl

Reaction score
Even though it's sad that people do go away from the Forum sometimes, What I think is cool is that there are always new and interesting people joining us and most of them seem really great. It really adds to the forum when we get people who are willing to share their time/sense of humor/point of view with us.

P.S. How come no one mentioned me? I can be fun and interesting :smile: