The Gravity Falls Thread

tutter_fan

Reaction score
I saw an episode or two, and I haven't decided if I like it or not. I think P&F is a funny show! (I like the episode where they're all back in time, and everyone acts like cave men/women, and it's almost like a silent movie but with music & sound effects!

Bliffenstimmers

Reaction score
My girlfriend had introduced me to this show yesterday and I love it alot! (She asked me to draw the show's main characters, Dipper and Mabel, so I gave her a quick doodle.)

The animation style is very similar to Regular Show, even my gf thought it was a J.G. Quintel show at first! But that's no problem, it's very clean, cute and nice, just like the show itself, the writing and its characters.

I've only seen the first two episodes, but it looks really promising. Makes a great substitute for Fraggle Rock til I can find its second season.

mo

Reaction score
BEST SHOW ON DISNEY CHANNEL! I watch it with my brothers all the time!

mr3urious

Reaction score
I see that this show has gotten higher ratings than Disney's tweencoms, even in its own target demographic! Could there be some hope that kids 6-11 are starting to watch cartoons more often?

Drtooth

Reaction score
I see that this show has gotten higher ratings than Disney's tweencoms, even in its own target demographic! Could there be some hope that kids 6-11 are starting to watch cartoons more often?
I really hope it means the tweencom phase is over. Cartoons have, contrary to rapidly aging 80's and 90's children's beliefs, getting much better and therefore getting a better audience than they did 6 years ago. I've noticed more cartoons are going for the tweenage demographic now. Adventure Time, MAD, and Regular Show. Took Disney long enough to get their own show with that age group appeal.

I just want a new episode. There hasn't been one in weeks.
I really hope this is just sweeps month episode stinginess like Kid's WB used to have (when they stretched 13 episodes out in a year). Disney needs this show to be popular. They need to get back into the TV animation game. They were one of the best studios, and Gravity Falls and Phineas and Ferb are proving it.

KremlingWhatnot

Reaction score
I just want a new episode. There hasn't been one in weeks.
I Agree With Ya, We Haven't Had One In Two Months, Well, Almost Two Months!! And Not To Mention, There's Not ANY Premieres In December Either, Is Disney Trying To Wait For Craig Mccraken's Wonder Over Yonder Or Something??, I'm Sorry, But I Don't Think I Can Wait That Long!! But If I Have To, Then I Will :fanatic: