The Great Golden Girls War

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
It is time to take sides folks. Kye and his troupe of anti-GGers have organized. IT IS TIME TO STAND AND BE COUNTED!

I am the President of the Golden Militia of MuppetCentral (GMMC). If you wish to fight for what you know is good, decent, classic comedy, I besiege you, JOIN ME NOW!

KYE WILL BE DEFEATED! VIVA GOLDEN MILITIA! VIVA THE GOLDEN GIRLS!!!!!

-Matt

Kye

Reaction score
I accept your challenge. The wise, the strong and the ones not wearing adult pampers, will join the Unwrinkled Front as we take on the pitifull gathering of men who watch the lifetime network!

Let The Battle Begin!:sympathy:

Kye

Reaction score
Here as posted in a prevoius thread is our mission statement!

I Hereby initiate the Association Against The Golden Girls And Its supporters. We shall call ourselves the Unwrinkled Front

From this point on any mention of Estelle Getty is considered treason!

Talk of Betty Whites St. Olaf stories will be interpreted as hostile

Watching any show where Rue Mclanihan is sexually active is not only hazerdous to your own health, but a punishable offense!

And anyone ... I repeat anyone who utters the words Bea and Arthur in the same sentance from this point on will be stoned...(no, i mean with rocks)

So join me!

Join the revolution!

Join the Unwrinkled Front!

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
Oh, am I one of da first ones here?? lets seem, okay i'm on Golden Girls side, I like betty White the best!...where do i go where i'm safe from anti GG people?...Please, i don't like fighting. I'm not like most people..I can't take pain...it hurts me...

Zack)Rowlf them, a wise cartoon Duck said that once,Dog.:zany:

*jumps behind large cardboard box that is made to be a fort*:embarrassed:

Kye

Reaction score
Originally posted by Zack the Dog
okay i'm on Golden Girls side, I like betty White the best!...where do i go where i'm safe from anti GG people?...
HE LIKES BETTY WHITE THE BEST!!!!! DO YOU SEE WHAT KIND OF POEPLE WE ARE DEALING WITH!!!

PLEASE JOIN THE UNWRINKLED FRONT...OR THIS COULD HAPPEN TO YOU!

:attitude:

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
Troop Stat: GMMC - 2, UF - 1

Zack, you are in charge of rations. I want to make sure our troops are fed properly. Being that as of now it's just you and me, I'll take a Porterhouse, medium-rare, with mashed potatos and a Coke.

Safe ground would be just where you are, behind the walls of the cardboard fort. So, get cookin' Private First Class Chef Dog!

As you can see, this is clearly war. :big_grin:

-Matt

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
GMMC: 3, UF: 1

Jamie! You are Major Technical Commander of the First Ground Infantry. Our troops need cool graphics to keep them entertained. It is your job to see that they get them! Get to work on that...I'll be dining with Zack if you need me.

See...now my General Cantus avatar has even more merit!

-Matt

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
Zack, you are in charge of rations. I want to make sure our troops are fed properly. Being that as of now it's just you and me, I'll take a Porterhouse, medium-rare, with mashed potatos and a Coke.
ACK!!!!I''ve been insalted! what do I do Sargent General Matt?!?!
Cook! sure I can cook! I'm very good at cooking!!!

*Throws 17 packets of Pez in to a large pot, then pores red coolade into the pot*

*rings bell* Ding ding ding!!! Dinner's served Matt!!!!:smile:
hmm, maybe we should be eatting old lady food? Oh...did i just insalt my own team...whoops!!!...Yes Sargent General Matt Sir! I'll do 50 push up!

Oh!! I'm so out of shape! my back can't, ouch! can't take this! oww! one...tw..tw...two...thrrrreeee!...456789...37...45...50! few! whata work out!

Zack )Rowlf the, what am i getting myself into?!?!Dog:wink:

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
DON'T GO SECTION 8 ON ME SOLDIER!!

If you'd like a reassignment just file for one! Cripes, we haven't even gotten into a full-scale assault and already I'm getting fugazi's!

-Matt