The Great Golden Girls War

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
whispering* Here you go Zack *slips piece through flap in troop lounge*
ooooww! Thank you nice bystander Kristin! Oh and by the way are troop name is "Troop Lousey" see, * points to miss spelled writing on box* I did that myself:embarrassed:

*beginings to eat cake but then is INTERUPED by Sargent General Matt...thus the cake falls on Sargent General Matt combat boots *

ACKKK!!!! No Sargent General Matt sir! I did not know the enemy was reading all of this, I'll be sure to direct my foolishness comments directly to the enemy's next time!!

More push ups? oh okay....I MEAN YES Sargent General Matt Sir!!!

One...Tw, twoooo...oh! i'm so MAD, Sargent General Matt made me drop my piece of cake!:mad: THREE! Yes I know..., 50 more push ups... FOUR! Oh boy! FIVE!

Crazy Harry

Reaction score
I'd love to join in on this madness (even though I really don't care about the cuase either way) but the recruitment center has decided that I'm am unfit to do official millitary buissines, leagily insane and a threat to myself and those around me. So this means if either of you want my help in this war, you're going to have to make a good cash offer.

Beauregard

Reaction score
I'll just stand here and watch shall I.

:zany: :zany: :zany: :zany: :zany:

Well someone do somthing.

*waves*

Hi Crazy!!! Hi Matt. Hi all.

Crazy Harry

Reaction score
Hi Bo! I'd like to do something. But as I said, I'm not allowed to do any official military actions because I set a few filing cabnets on fire at the recruitment office. I'll have to be an illeagly hired mersonary instead. The problem with that is no one has hired me yet.

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
GMMC: 4 UF: 1 CB: 2

Chris! You are in charge of First Guerilla Bomb Squadran, First Division. The enemy makes some very sarcastic remarks during war. Your job is to intercept enemy sarcasm, and to fire back sarcastic remarks in FULL, UNMIDIGATED FORCE! Suit up man!

Civilian Bo! Nice to see you could make it to the War. Civilian Leader Kristin will lead you to your seat, and I think she might have some cake left if you're interested.

-Matt

Kye

Reaction score
JUST A MINUTE MATT!!!

Chris has not joined the gmmc yet! he said he would join whoever made him the best offer!!

Chris if you join, the Unwrinkled Front you will be our Vice President in charge of Guerrilla Bombing and General Overall Havok. The Unwrinkled front is not a military unit, but more a corperation of Vigilantes fighting for one cause, to rid the world of the golden girls. I think you would fit in better with our more casual way of doing buisness! and you also get to blow things up! What do you SAY!!!

:crazy: gmmc: 3 UF: 2 CB:2

Boober_Baby

Reaction score
Awww, I feel so sorry for the Unwrinkled Front. And since I don't care either way (Golden Girls is okay, I can take it or leave it) I've decided I'll join the UF! Cuz my mom likes Golden Girls, so really it can't be that cool.

What position should I take? Leader? You want me to be the leader? Yes, you want me to be the leader. XP

^_^ Debo

P.S You DEFINITELY want me to be the leader... definitely.

Kye

Reaction score
DEBO! Yes! Thank you for joining the Unwrinkled Front! You will not be Dissapointed! You wish to help lead, and So you shall!!

Not only will you lead the UF in Canada, but
You will also head up our spreading bad rumors division! You will help us slander the golden girls and their supporters! thus gaining more momontem for the UF, thus propelling us to victory. You can have anyone you want work with you! If you would like a different position, just let me know!!

This is a war, and in these trying times, it is people like you who are protecting generations to come from the evil the is the Golden Girls. You are a Patriot Debo, a true UF Hero!

GMMC: 3 UF: 3 CB: 2

Crazy Harry

Reaction score
Oooooh, sarcasm or explosives... this is a tough one. However, Matt offered me top position while Kye said vice president.

Kye

Reaction score
Vice prsident is the top position in that area ... a company only has one P and vp's in charge of other things. But alas, If you must become the enemy so be it! But you are always welcome here with the alliegiance... and I will make one more offer....NAME YOUR POSITION AND ROLE...it will be custom fit for you! let me know!

GMMC:4 UF: 2 CB: 2