The Great Golden Girls War

Kye

Reaction score
Originally posted by Zack the Dog
ACK!!!!I''ve been insalted! what do I do Sargent General Matt?!?!
Cook! sure I can cook! I'm very good at cooking!!!

what am i getting myself into?!?!Dog:wink:
you see zack, If you joined the Unwrinkled Front you would be respected...If you joined us you would be... ah a Seinior Stratigist!

But you would have to solemnly swear to banish Betty White Forever!

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
DON'T GO SECTION 8 ON ME SOLDIER!!
Section 8?!!?! SECTION 8?!?!?!ahh! I don't know what that means??:confused: :eek: :embarrassed: Quick! Jamie! somebody! tell me that dat mean's?!?!?

NOOOO! PLEASE! don't make me wash the dishes Sargent General Matt Sir! Give me another chance! I don't know the ropes yet! Here let me get rid of this red pez juice *tosses the pot's contences out of the large carboard box mistakenly landing all over Sargent General Matt...*

Whoops!....,....,.... :eek: umm! umm! umm! Sorry
Sargent General Matt sir!!!! Yes Sargent General Matt sir! another 50 push-ups right away Sargent General Matt sir!!!

One....tw...twooo...ohhhhh,i can't keep doing this!

Zack) Rowlf the, Mother said I wasn't ready yet for the Golden War...Dog.

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
BOOOOOOOOOOOOY!!!!

Just go sit down in the troop lounge. AND DON'T BREAK ANYTHING!

Jeeze...I ask fro soldiers, and this is what they give me...

(hehe, btw - Section 8 is military code for a soldier who "cracked under pressure" so to speak. In other words, someone who went nutsy koo koo. [I don't know if that's still the code, but it definitely was during Vietnam..])

-Matt

Kye

Reaction score
It must be hard to wage war with people who do nothing but watch LIFETIME, television for women....that is the only channel showing that filthy, bordering on repulsive show, isnt it!

VICTORY WILL COME TO THE UNWRINLED FRONT!!

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
Section 8!!!...yep! that would fit me perfect!:excited: oh, that's not a good thing...:sympathy:

Oh! troop lounge!?! Yes Sir! Sargent General Matt Sir!!!

Troop lounge...troop lounge...hmmm, now where is it? oh...well...

*shakes all the cooking stuff and all of the equitment out of the of the one large box that we had on to the ground, then crosses out the words ''Canteen" out and write's "Troop Lousey"*

Did, did I spell that right?? ah well, close is good enough!

*goes inside and plays old NES*

BOY! We really are "ROUGHING IT" out here! the only game we have is that old Muppet's chacos at the caranvil game!!! ahh well, it's still kinda fun when your bourd...

*music from the fozzie game plays loudly from inside the box*

Hey Jamie! I bet I can get a better score then you in the "Fozzie Amazing Maze level!" BOY! It SURE is amazing!!!

Zack) Rowlf the, I'm not helping any am I?... Dog.

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
GMMC: 3, UF: 1, Civilian Bystanders (CB): 1

Bystander Kristin! You are in charge of Bystander Unit. If any other people come in just to watch the war, you are in charge of them! So...sit! And...uh...ENJOY THE CAKE!! :big_grin:

-Matt

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
Psssst! electricmayhem! In here! It's more fun! oh wait are you on a side or just watchin?

got anymore cake? the the pez and punch spilled on Sargent Matt...I wonder if he's still mad about that?

Zack)Rowlf the, I can never do anything right! Dog.

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
pssst Rations Expert Dog...STOP FRATERNIZING WITH THE BYSTANDER!!!

And yes, I am still quite angry about the Pez insodent.

Don't you know the enemy is reading all of this?! You're making us look like fools man! FOOLS!!

:wink:

-Matt

electricmayhem

Reaction score
Originally posted by Cantus Rock
GMMC: 3, UF: 1, Civilian Bystanders (CB): 1

Bystander Kristin! You are in charge of Bystander Unit. If any other people come in just to watch the war, you are in charge of them! So...sit! And...uh...ENJOY THE CAKE!! :big_grin:

-Matt
Aye Aye sir! Thank you for the cake:smile: I will do my best to uphold my bystander position with honor and integrity...or something like that :excited:

got anymore cake? the the pez and punch spilled on Sargent Matt...I wonder if he's still mad about that?
*whispering* Here you go Zack *slips piece through flap in troop lounge*