The Great Golden Girls War

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
Originally posted by Boober_Baby
P.P.P.S I forget, is it suppose to be "P.P.S" or "P.S.S"?
P.P.S. The Letters "P. S." Stand for "Post Script." So if you said "P.S.S." You'd be saying "Post Script Script." Hope that helps.

P.S. - The UF sucks.
P.P.S. - GMMC Rules
P.P.P.S. - Yeah...P.P.S.

:big_grin:

-Matt

Gonzo

Reaction score
Well....if this is over....

Then I can admit that at one point in my life I found GG very funny. But that was a long time ago. I still have a soft spot in my head for Betty White, no matter what role she's in, and a lot of that comes from her sweet portrayal of Rose on GG. Her St. Olaf stories were a lot of fun.

I'm not defecting or defecating, just saying that I used to like GG. But I haven't seen it in over ten years. And it'll be another ten before I see it again.

And Byron,

"Thank you for being a friend."

:sleep::boo: :sleep: :boo: :sleep:

wolfy

Reaction score
Hi, sir...sorry, sir was in Infirmary with one of my troops so wasn't aware...

What the hey...?

You mean, I can't write propaganda now?

Well, okay...but NEXT war, in 12 years? Can I come back and, sir, I PROMISE to do my job then?

I swear, unless I personally am on my death bed, I will be there for you and "THE GIRLS."

(Salutes smartly, then clicks heels and chants, "There's no place like Miami; There's no place like Miami" and a hurricane whisks her away...)
wolfy

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
Well now wait a second here...doesn't Kye get a last word of being defeated?

NONE OF YOUR ARE LEAVING UNTILL ALL OF THIS PEZ PUNCH IS GONE! I'm not gonna waste anymore of it!!! :mad: :attitude: :grouchy:

Zack)Rowlf the, We should all bow down to Sarah, Dog.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Originally posted by Cantus Rock
P.P.S. The Letters "P. S." Stand for "Post Script." So if you said "P.S.S." You'd be saying "Post Script Script." Hope that helps.

P.S. - The UF sucks.
P.P.S. - GMMC Rules
P.P.P.S. - Yeah...P.P.S.

:big_grin:

-Matt
P.P.P.P.P.P.P.P.P.P.P.P.P.P.P.P.S: I give up... This is the Stupidest arguement I've had the misfortune of being dumb enough to take sides on!!!!!!!

Crazy Harry

Reaction score
I think Kye might have run off when he found out his side was losing.

Kye

Reaction score
RUN OFF....NEVER!!!!

I was letting the war be won without me!

We had our greatest military victory to date while I was away! Byron joined the GMMC!! do you what that means .... eveyone else will now join the UF!!

Some of you keep talking about the awards that the golden girls won... yeah yeah...whatever. Need I remind you that the emmys and those kind of contests operate in a certain way! They ALWAYS GIVE PEOPLE AWARDS RIGHT BEFORE THEY DIE!!! thats why the gg has soo many... every star could have uped and croaked at any minute! Thats why everyone tuned in... to see if they were still alive!! This, I believe , was the inspiration for "survivor"

How presumptious to claim victory! This battle is far from over! I do not yeild! I WILL NEVER YEILD!