The Great Golden Girls War

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
GMMC: 8 UF: 4 CB: 2!

HA HA! The UF hath grown in size, but the GMMC has DOUBLED THEM! BE PROUD MEN (and WOMEN!)!!!

Chris - Your Sarcastic Command Officer position stands, and you have been promoted to Admiral. I want a full fleet of sarcastic remarks fired ASAP!

Nate - You are First Chair Advisor to myself. If I am in a jam, I will contact YOU!

Wolfy - You are Textual Propaganda Director, First Class. If we need written propaganda to further the cause, you shall be the one to do the write up!

We are winning troops! As our numbers dwarf the UF's in comparison, I think the time to strike is coming very soon. I will announce our strike date in the days (or hours) to come. Stay alert!

To all UF Members - You know you love the Golden Girls. We all do. Don't be afraid to break away from Kye's tyranous slader-corps! The GMMC will willingly accept any defectors from the UF camp. Do it for your country, do it for good television, but most of all, do it for yourselves. Join us!

-Matt

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
they were frustraiting, and unbeatable.....
But those are the best kind of games! all three were very fun!

Oh! Sargent General Matt sir! Your laundry is done Sargent General Matt Sir!!

Oh, for those of you who didn't know...i got de-premoted by Matt...:sympathy: is that the word for it?

*sigh* And i was going to make smores for dinner tonight.... :sympathy:

Zack)Rowlf the, sorry Sargent General Matt sir! I could not get that red fruit punch stain out of your shirt, what did YOU spill on it?!!?Dog.

Crazy Harry

Reaction score
Thank you sir. I swear loyalty to you from now until the UF offers me more money or better toys to play with.

I have to go arm the smart*ss bombs now.

:crazy:

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
Good job Private Laundry Dog. Keep this good work ethic up and I might forget about the dreadful Pez insodent...maybe...

Good show Chris! Trust me, they may offer better toys and more pay, but they'll never deliver. The GMMC will ALWAYS have the better toys! Smart*ss Bombs AWAY!

-Matt

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
Yaaaay! i'm doing things right! I'm doing things right!! I'm doing th...AHEM!:concern:

I mean, :attitude: Yes Sargent General Matt sir! Do you have any more lanudry that needs washing? Sargent General Matt sir!:attitude:

Zack)Rowlf the, oh DRATS! i'm all out of soap!!!!Dog.

electricmayhem

Reaction score
Originally posted by Manda:-D
But wjhat the hey? Matt was nice and gave me cake!!! I'll be a civillian bystander who just so happens to be rooting for Matt & the GMMC!!!!
Manda! Welcome to the Civilian Bystanders! Right this way to your luxury viewing seat. Would you like another piece of cake?

Gonzo

Reaction score
As much as I have enjoyed the careers of some of the actresses (okay, only Betty White)(who's been on every game show ever made, except for some of the Man Show jiggly ones), I'm going to have to sign up with the UF.

It mostly goes back to an encounter I had when I was just a pup at an old folks' home. *shudder* Maybe I'll tell that some day when the UF is ready to accept the mass defections from the GMMC.

I'm locked and loaded, sir!

:concern:

Quinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Drtooth

Reaction score
Originally posted by Crazy Harry
Sounds more interesting then the next addition of Madden NFWhatever.
HAH HA HA HA HA HA HA!!! And much less annoying too, I bet..

"WO!! BAM BOOM!!! YEAH!! SMASH!! ZAP!!!"

It's like the uncle of Klunk form the Dastardly and Muttley cartoons!!!!

Crazy Harry

Reaction score
Originally posted by Gonzo
Maybe I'll tell that some day when the UF is ready to accept the mass defections from the GMMC.
*drops smart*ss bomb*

Here's some mass defecations for you.

-BOOM!-

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
ahhh! give me a break! give me a break! now i have to clean that mess up! oh come on!

Zack)Rowlf the, de-premoted AGAIN to clean up crew after bleaching Sargent General Matt's uniform because we were out of soap....Dog.