The Hand Wriiten Pleage To Disney & The Muppets

dwayne1115

Reaction score
ok i will post a copy of the letter when i get it finished but i need address to send the letter to people to sing. Anyone interested pm me your address and as soon as i get it wrote i will send it out. Also If you know of anyone that may want to sing it let me know.

MrsPepper

Reaction score
spcglider, you are my new hero.

Also, just to be sentimental here, when I read this thread the song "Just one person" started playing in my head. You know what? If the Disney people don't take it seriously, it's everybody's loss. I still think we should try. Nice idea dwayne.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
thanks pepper im trying, and i think if Disney don't listen then it really wont be our lose it will be Disneys cause i personaly will no longer suport them. I have been suportive of them from the get go to.

dabauckham

Reaction score
I am supportive of this idea - it certainly can't hurt! Dwayne, thank you for starting this thread and for your willingness to draft the letter.

I might add that I think it's important for the letter to be examined and edited by several different eyes. In order to be taken seriously, the letter needs to be concise, convincing, and proofed. I'm certainly willing to help out in this capacity. Let me know what I can do to be of assistance.

-David

spcglider

Reaction score
Now, you all realize that just one letter isn't enough, right?

I think perhaps that everyone who is interested should copy that letter IN THEIR OWN HAND and send it off personally to MHC/Disney or wherever it's decided to send them.

Sure, its a form letter. But if they get hundreds, maybe even thousands of the same letter written BY HAND from a bunch of fans, mayb they'll understand that we are here, organized (as much as puppet fans can be), and supportive of QUALITY Muppet entertainment.

-Gordon

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Thats really a good idea, i think that way They woulld get the picture that it not just one person with that mindset.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
I agree with spcglider, I think that we Muppet fans need to truly unite and write. As a whole we may be able to open their eyes.

dabauckham

Reaction score
Yes, Gordon, well put. And thank you for clarifying. I just meant that the form letter that people base their own personal handwritten letter off of should be well-thought out... so Dwayne, don't feel like you have to do all of the legwork! Let me know how I can help out/what stage in the process you are at. :smile:

dwayne1115

Reaction score
What if im wrong, what if Disney is really trying to do somthing good with the muppets. I asked one of the new members in another thread that met Steve Whitmere at the test run of the new busan and beaker thing at Disney world. She said that Steve seemed to be happier that they are under the studio then just the merchandiseing thing. I did'nt even know that changed, i would like all the facts frist If somone has all the facts about the muppet Disney deal, then please share. Who knows i might be wrong.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Im trying to find out anything i can about the muppets moving from the merchandicing to this new "muppet studio" and im having no luck. anyone know anything.