The Hand Wriiten Pleage To Disney & The Muppets

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Hey Dwayne, I'm not sure about the "Muppet Studio" thing, but I think that either way it would still be a good idea to send letters. I think we still need to let it be known that we fans are still out here and we still care.

spcglider

Reaction score
Prawncracker: ABSOLUTELY!

There's no harm in sounding off and telling the studio that we LIKE the Muppets and that we WANT to spend our hard earned dollars on QUALITY Muppet entertainment and merch!

-G

dwayne1115

Reaction score
yea your right, ill start working on the letter tonight. Thanks for the encougament guys.

GuyGadoir

Reaction score
Thank you Douane for taking the time and energy to commit yourself to this cause, it is a gesture of kindness to all fans and appreciators of the Muppets worldwide. Whether they know it or not, they are indebted to you.

Psammeadboi

Reaction score
I think this letter sounds like a great idea. Even if some believe it's a small step, it's a step nonetheless. Put one foot in front of the other and soon you'll be walking out the door! Go for it and I believe most people will be in support of it. That one letter may turn into thousands . . . in fact, let's make it so.

MrsPepper

Reaction score
spcglider said:
There's no harm in sounding off and telling the studio that we LIKE the Muppets and that we WANT to spend our hard earned dollars on QUALITY Muppet entertainment and merch!
Whoo, I completely agree!

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Well i feel bad, i have barly started on the letter and yall are really depending on me. I'm truly sorry guys I let you all down, but Im going to make it up to ya though. I'm off of work today so i can finish the letter today!!! Im going to work hard on it to. Hey yall need that and Im the man for the job.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
ok im going to post the letter later on today, i have to do a spell check and look over it again just to make sure its what i want. What i need is the address to send it to when i write it down. I typted it out frist cause of my very poor spelling, and gramer then once i have corected it i will write it out on paper.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
dwayne1115 said:
i will post the letter tonight after work
Wow. Thank you Dwayne, you're awesome. And don't think for a minute that you're letting anyone down, you're doing one of the best things any Muppet fan could. You rock Dwayne! Don't let nobody tell you otherwise! :crazy: :big_grin: