1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

The Henson Stictch

Discussion in 'Puppet News' started by Janice Tenderly, Mar 16, 2005.

1. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

We really should get back on topic here, but...never mime. I'm sure no one will mime us going off into the one liner world. After all, with a mime like your's who needs enemys?
  2. Ah, it was a dying thread about a stitch.
    Thank you, thank you, you've been great..I'm here all week!
  3. Beauregard

Love your username, by the way.
  4. Yeah,I love my username too.
  5. Beauregard

Do you mime? That was my compliment to give to you, it's rude to steal other people's compliments.

Shhesh.

Does no one mind their maddles these days?

BEau
  6. That made no sense whatsoever.. :zany:
  7. Beauregard

Wasn't meant to.
  8. yeah I figured that..I was just lettin you know..good job.
  9. Beauregard

*phew* For a moment I thought I'd let myself down there, and written something sensible for a change.
  10. Yeah, I know how it is..Sometimes I think it'd be easier to write *serious face here* when I'm being serious.
    It's like that joke-"How do you know when a politicians lying?..Their lips are moving"..well with me it'd be , how do you, know when practicecactus is being silly?when You see one of my posts.
  11. Beauregard

Problem is, that post made pefect sence.
  12. Well that was my serious face.
    If theres no mention of monkeys , chances are I wasn't trying to be funny.
  13. Beauregard

Really? It's generally Penguins that stick to my funnies, after all, it's Penguins who one by one are stealing our sanity.
  14. Beauregard

Dude, havn't you even SEEN Wallice and Gromet? The Penguins are Evil. Especially the ones posing as chickens with a rubber glove on their head.

*shivers*

Speaking of which. What's black and white and found in the Antarctica asking for directions? A lost zebra, of course.
  15. Okay , You keep an eye on the Penguins, I'll keep a watch on the monkeys.
  16. Beauregard

Questian: Why would the mokey's need you to keep a watch on them? They can't even tell the time.
  17. Beauregard

You do have a point. that monkey looks pure evil.
  18. Don't take your eye off him for a second.