The "I Did Something Stupid Today" Thread

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Well, I thought I lost my wii wheel today so I was running around the house trying to find it. So then I thoguht maybe it got thrown out, so my parents went diggingthrough the trash looking for it. Turns out it was on the floor behind the curtain to our back door. I just happened to see it reflected in the glass. Why or how it got there is still a mystery to me

BeakerSqueedom

Reaction score
xD While I was laughing at something funny in one of Snowthy's clips on Youtube, soymilk came out of my nose. x)

Pork

Reaction score
:hungry:I made waffles, very stupid, took me so long to make and I just seemed to get everything wrong. I am such a terrible Cook.:hungry:

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
One time I was baby sitting and I was making the kid waffles (the frozen ones) and stupid me wanted to see if the toaster oven was hot so I put my entire hand on top of it. And guess what? It was burning hot! Altough, the kid I was baby sitting thouht it was pretty funny :rolleyes:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
One time I was baby sitting and I was making the kid waffles (the frozen ones) and stupid me wanted to see if the toaster oven was hot so I put my entire hand on top of it. And guess what? It was burning hot! Altough, the kid I was baby sitting thouht it was pretty funny :rolleyes:
I'm sorry Sarge, but I couldn't help but laugh as I read that as well.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I forget if I've mentioned this before or not, but Katie's brief little comeback reminded me of something...

I remember back in 2005 when she talked about "The Death of a Bunny", and how she went on to discuss about how she killed the bunny she had had for so long, and I was all upset because I wub bunny-wabbits, and here she is bragging about just killing a little darling like that, I even went on to talk about how I no longer have respect for her for what she did.

THEN it hit me... she was talking about her signature animated bunny avatar... :embarrassed:

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Out of respect for my mother I won't officially say that what she did was stupid, but we all had a real laugh about it.
It was a couple of days ago when Mum, Nan, Aunt Fran and I had two people around for afternoon tea. We'd cut up a cheesecake in its tin and Mum had personally divided it out between all of us. But Nan didn't want to eat all her piece at once so Mum cut some off, put it back in the container and set it down on a low table.
The next thing I knew Mum cried out "Oh goodness. The little dog's eating the cheesecake." And yes, our small dog was licking at it. :eek:
So Mum took it, broke it up and gave it back to him. He quickly polished it up. We all had to see the funny side. :big_grin:
Mum cuddled him afterwards calling him "the cheesecake eater". :smile:

BeakerSqueedom

Reaction score
I didn't do anything stupid, but the dream I had last night showed otherwise.
There I was, doing the exact same chores I had done yesterday. After mowing the lawn and cleaning the floor, I accidently knocked over my mother's orange pot, shattering it into huge pieces.

My mother oddly took it well and left me to continue my chores.

I reached for the window to wipe off the dust until I fell on my back.
I screeched in pain, looking down at my stomach....and wow...the pot's piece when straight into my back!

My mom comes out and asks cooly..."What are you, Claudia the Impaler?"

I look smug and reply..."Nope, I'm Claudia the Impaled."

x) That was a silly, weird dream.
What was the stupid part? The corny joke I made in the dream...wtfudge? X)