The "I Did Something Stupid Today" Thread

Oscarfan

Reaction score
In the shower, I accidentally used body wash in my hair insted of shampoo.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I'm not sure, they were giving out samples in the seafood department at the store, and the guy giving them away said they had trout and shark, I said I had never had shark before, so he gave me a sample of barbecued shark meat, saying that it has a similar texture to that of salmon.

It was REALLY fishy! I mean, the taste of it was a VERY strong, fishy taste.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
I doubt it was a joke. He was probably told to say that. Chances are the guy never tasted it himself. I know my mom used to work giving away food samples, she never tasted the stuff she gave away :stick_out_tongue:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I just now almost fell out of my seat because I thought I was seeing this humongous spider walk across my computer monitor.

It turned out to be an animated biplane for an ad.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
I fell for one of those images of a bug crawling across the conmputer screen before. I rthought there really was a bug on the screen

Pork

Reaction score
You can often buy Shark at seafood places. It's usually labeled as Flake. when I was little we used to eat it all the time.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
I stubbed my toe. Supprisingly, it didnt hurt! But thats not the stupid thing. it gave me a shock cause I wasnt expecting it and I made this weird high-pitched squeeking noise