The "I Did Something Stupid Today" Thread

Beakerfan

Reaction score
I stubbed my toe. Supprisingly, it didnt hurt! But thats not the stupid thing. it gave me a shock cause I wasnt expecting it and I made this weird high-pitched squeeking noise
Lol! My friends love making me squeek. I won't tell you how that works, because I don't want the secret to get out..... :shifty: But yes, I squeek often depending on who's around.

Barry Lee

Reaction score
I'm not sure, they were giving out samples in the seafood department at the store, and the guy giving them away said they had trout and shark, I said I had never had shark before, so he gave me a sample of barbecued shark meat, saying that it has a similar texture to that of salmon.

It was REALLY fishy! I mean, the taste of it was a VERY strong, fishy taste.
Yeah Shark does taste fishy, ive had some fresh shark before so i know haha.

Vic Romano

Reaction score
About two months or so ago, I finally came back to MC after a long hiatus, and then shortly after, I spilled milk all over my computer and killed it! I just got a new MacBook Pro and I'm back! I missed all you guys!

theprawncracker

Reaction score
About two months or so ago, I finally came back to MC after a long hiatus, and then shortly after, I spilled milk all over my computer and killed it! I just got a new MacBook Pro and I'm back! I missed all you guys!
...I guess they meant it when they told us not to cry over spilt milk. :zany:

DAAAAAAAAAAAAVE! WELCOME BACK (again) MAN! ! ! We missed you! It's SO great to have you back (again)! STAY this time! And always drink out of your sippy-cup like I told you to! :sleep:

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Actually, I did cry over the spilled milk, and as a result, I really did buy a sippy cup! I missed you most of all scarecrow, er, I mean, Ryan!

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Actually, I did cry over the spilled milk, and as a result, I really did buy a sippy cup! I missed you most of all scarecrow, er, I mean, Ryan!
Really? Huh. I'm like, so popular, fer sure.

...and did you really buy the sippy cup? Hahaha...:crazy:

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
I was singing Paradise City to myself and I said "where the girls are green and the grass is pretty". I'm glad no one was around :embarrassed:

BeakerSqueedom

Reaction score
I stuttered a little in reciting the the wrongs of Monomorphism and the rights of Pleomorphism during a conference with my audience.

I also mistook acetylhyde (a flammable chemical with a fruity aroma present in ripe fruits, coffee, and bread) for enzymes...how could I get THAT wrong?

Oscarfan

Reaction score
Last night, was I leaving my theater camp, I was carrying my scrip binder, a bag with my outfits in it and a soda. Since it was all hard to cary and I couldn't open the car door, I slipped my binder through the window and when I opened the door, it fell of the seat and EVERYTHING in it spilled out!

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Ok, so I was going to the bathroon (ok, yeah, TMI) and there these cabinets right along the wall next to the toilet. They are really ina bad spot...and one of the top cabinets was open (can you see where this is going?) Well, I stood up and BAM! My shoulder hit the corner of the door to the cabinet. It HURT really bad. I cant describe how much it hurt

PS. "cabinet" does not look right in spelling to me :stick_out_tongue: