1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

The "I Did Something Stupid Today" Thread

Discussion in 'Friends and Family' started by D'Snowth, Apr 23, 2008.

1. Gelfling Girl

Gelfling Girl Active Member

Another mistake involving the date. Today is unofficially July 10, 2009. I have no idea why I was writing that on some schoolwork instead of October 5. I guess I just wanted to be out of school for summer vacation. ;)
  2. Gelfling Girl

3. muppets2

muppets2 New Member

when i was working on my social studies project i cut my thumb on the meatl thing at the end and now it looks like a scar (or wound whatever u call it)
  4. APRena

APRena New Member

Yesterday, I was going to give my friend sitting next to me in study hall a HUGE double high-five. (Dunno why, we felt like it!) I leaned forward with both hands... and completely missed. The momentum (or whatever) made me practically somersault onto the floor, and caused a few large textbooks to fall off the desk.

**This was all done in near silence, our study hall teacher is crazy strict. Which I suppose made it funnier for people who were watching... physical comedy FTW? :o **
  5. APRena

APRena New Member

Well, at least you didn't swallow it! :D

(Oh, and about the translator thing: ROTFLMAOSSOMN! O-M NOM NOM. Realistic yes. Emotional no. OM NOM NOM! :insatiable:)
  6. Gelfling Girl

LOL That would be really stupid.
  7. Sgt Floyd

Sgt Floyd Well-Known Member

I keep cutting myself on something at school. I wont feel anything and then I look at my hands and there are tiny scratches on my kncukles. Its happened a few days in a row. Maybe its my peice-o-poo pencil case that needs to be replaced. (its plastic with pointy edges where its cracked and falling apart). I'm not sure if that counts as "stupid", but I'm stupid for using a pencil case that really doesnt hold anything any more. The pencils fall out the bottom.
  8. Gelfling Girl

Ghosts perhaps? :scary::scary::scary:
  9. Gelfling Girl

Ugh...we had a meeting in the school gym at the end of the day at school (Which was great, BTW :)) and my legs fell asleep. I ended up tripping and accidentally stepping on somebody's foot, then landing on somebody else's. :o Then, after finally getting up, my friend Britt was pretty much the only thing keeping my from falling again for about a minute or so. :eek:
  10. APRena

APRena New Member

Cut myself on both sides of my mouth with a chip. Now it hurts when I open my mouth. Or talk. Or breathe. :(
  11. Gelfling Girl

Just spent about five minutes scratching something on my foot before realizing it's a freckle. :o
  12. Gelfling Girl

Here's a tip if you're trying to make hot cocoa using soy milk in place of water: Don't. I just spent almost a whole minute trying to clean the liquid off the base of the microwave, and the result didn't look too appetizing. :p
  13. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

Yeah, you kind of have to open the microwave door every once in a while before it starts to completely bubble over so you can let the air out.

I usually use milk instead of water in general, I think it makes the cocoa taste richer and creamier.
  14. APRena

APRena New Member

Yup, without milk it justs tastes like... what I imagine the river from the old Willy Wonka would taste like. (if you haven't seen the movie I can't help you. It's awesome, but the river is ew.) Don't know if the soy had anything to do with it, as for my daily dose of stupid pills:

Watching (new! So so glad they didn't cancel it, don't know if it's going to work with the new students but I don't care, we'll see...) Scrubs (where I get all my medical info), I JUST figured out that students practice on REAL corpses! Not like mannequins or anything, which is what I thought. But they eventually decay and get all dead-body-y, right? Icky. (I am not going to be a doctor. It involves vomit and dying. I'm not good with both of those things.)
  15. D'Snowth

I dunno, I thought the choco-river looked kind of tasty myself, but that's just me, lol.
    I knew that, but I learned that from M*A*S*H; I also learned that when they amputate body parts, they just buried them... of course, the hospital lacked a lot of equipment since it was a mobile army hospital, so I guess they really had no other way of disposing of them.
  16. D'Snowth

My mom wanted to drag me to the store this evening, and I didn't feel like going through the whole production and what not, so I just went to the store in my jammies.

Of course, I had a coat on, so nobody knew the difference.
  17. Gelfling Girl

We're going on a trip and I spent quite a few minutes trying to figure out if I'd be able to somehow fit Maggie in my backpack because of the way her arm rod would take up so much space, and then after a bunch of attempts I remembered that the rods were removable.
  18. D'Snowth

Lol. You ought to get you one of those traveling cases that have the extendable handle and the wheels so it'd roll. That's what I use when I have to travel with Steve (otherwise, he just sits majestically in his puppet-sized chair), lol.
  19. muppet baby

muppet baby Active Member

Ok i have this Medicine that i take for high muscle tone , and i have to take it 4 times a day so i do not get so tired that all i want to do is stay in bed and sleep or watch tv i also hurt bad .

Well like a little kid i got really excited about my Birthday , having a small party at my church and then a family party at home , and also knowing that my mom and dad where geting me this great disney bedding set that i have wanted for 2 years LOL , ok well i forgot to take the noon dose of the tone med that i take so i got really tired and i had to take a nap LOL and i felt kind of bad , LOL and also i could not sleep last night because i was so excited LOL i hope this make sense LOL . It was really stupid to forget this medican because it really does make me feel like Crap if i forget it sigh only the 3rd time in 17 years that i have taken it .... will not do it again :smirk:
  20. Bill Bubble Guy

Bill Bubble Guy Active Member

Sorry to hear that Michelle. I trust you are feeling well and truly better by this time naturally. :sympathy:
    And sorry I missed your birthday.:o Many Happy Returns. :)