The "I Did Something Stupid Today" Thread

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Internet relationships are quite unconventional anyway.

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
The other day I unplugged a cord to plug in the vacuum cleaner and realized I'd unplugged my computer, which had been switched on.

Fortunately no harm was done.

The Shoe Fairy

Reaction score
I'm not sure when but once Fell down the stairs "Homer Simpson" style. I was carrying mattock to one of the Metalwork teachers to be fixed; when walking down a flight of 6 or 7 stairs I fell over, slid on my buttocks down the stairs, landed with my leg caught on a lawnmower being fixed, and got dragged foward by the mower with the mattock stabbing into my leg. Fortunatly no major harm was done, but I scared a teacher spineless.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Oh wow :embarrassed:

One time I slid down the steps while standing up. I was in socks and I slid down the steps. I didnt fall. Hehe that was kinda weird

Pork

Reaction score
Ok, so I did something really stupid last night. I was playing a game of spot light with some friends and so...I was running...in the dark. And didn't see the volleyball net. Which I ran into...coathangered myself and fell on my back. Woah, that hurt. I have a massive welt around my neck...looks like I've been strangled. And it stings. That was REALLY stupid.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
Turns out, my mom DIDN'T delete the Fenwick video I shot, I just didn't notice it was still there. Hehheheh, D'oh!

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
I inhaled my hair thid morning. My hair got in my mouth and I breathed in and it like went down my throat. that was a very strange feeling

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I inhaled my hair thid morning. My hair got in my mouth and I breathed in and it like went down my throat. that was a very strange feeling
Kind of like when I'm eating bacon, and if some of it gets swallowed prematurely, then there's like this little wad of bacon dangling down my throat, while the rest of it is still inside my mouth...