The "I Did Something Stupid Today" Thread

The Shoe Fairy

Reaction score
I inhaled my hair thid morning. My hair got in my mouth and I breathed in and it like went down my throat. that was a very strange feeling
Oh, yeah. Been there; done that. I wonder about those people with dumbledore-esque beards and hair, food would get caught in there all the time.

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Ok, so I did something really stupid last night. I was playing a game of spot light with some friends and so...I was running...in the dark. And didn't see the volleyball net. Which I ran into...coathangered myself and fell on my back. Woah, that hurt. I have a massive welt around my neck...looks like I've been strangled. And it stings. That was REALLY stupid.
I hope you're feeling better Anna.:sympathy:

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
So Willy do another stupid thing very soon, or Willy not do any more stupid things for a good while? :stick_out_tongue: :wink:

Colbynfriends

Reaction score
Tonight, I was puting dishes in the dishwasher. It was full and I put, what I thought was, dishwasher liquid into it. I go to my room for a while. I hear my dad calling me. I go out into the kitchen and I saw our dishwasher spewing bubbles. I now know I put in dishwashing liquid.

The Shoe Fairy

Reaction score
I went to get a mop for my grandmother, but the mop handle was poking out and I walked straight into it, and poked my eye.

The Shoe Fairy

Reaction score
I watched your video. That is so weird, and I didn't even have sound on. You should put some silly music in the background *Dances to circus music around bubbles*

Colbynfriends

Reaction score
I narrated the whole thing, but when my mom was vacuming, I should have. Next time, if there is one (but I'd rather there wasn't).