1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

The "I Did Something Stupid Today" Thread

Discussion in 'Friends and Family' started by D'Snowth, Apr 23, 2008.

1. muppet baby

muppet baby Active Member

Thanks marty I am fceeling better thnks so much for the happy birthdays .
  2. Gelfling Girl

Gelfling Girl Active Member

This was actually a month or so ago, but I was at this store looking at some Muppet stuff, and my mom and I were looking at something and she was saying something along the lines of, "So that one's Elmo, but who's the pink one? Zoe?" And then after about a minute or so, we noticed that on the packaging it clearly said Plaza Sesemo, (sp?) not Sesame Street. :p
  3. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

So I was looking at this Valentine's Day card today, and the front of it said in bold, colorful letters - "IF YOU ARE EASILY OFFENDED AT SEEING TWO PEOPLE ENGAGING IN SEXUAL ACTS, DO NOT OPEN".

I opened the card, and inside is said, in plain, simple letters - "Happy Valentine's Day, you pervert!"
  4. Kiki

Kiki Active Member

Lol, I'm sorry, but... that's awesome. xP

Today after school I went to my nearby shopping centre. Whenever I go there -which is often- I almost always see somebody from my school. Today I had seen three girls in my year level already, and I *thought* I saw a forth one, she looked almost identical to a friend of mine. So I did my creepy tappity-tap-tap thing on her shoulder and I said hi. But *MY* kind of hi, which is like, "ohmygawdhiman!". xPP Yeah... um um... turned out it wasn't her. That it hasn't been the first time that that has happened, so I'm kinda used to it now, heh.
  5. Nick22

Nick22 Active Member

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! :D
  6. beatnikchick300

beatnikchick300 Well-Known Member

I dozed off in Asian Lit today. Hey, the room was dark, 'cause we were watching a film strip about ancient Iranian civilization!
  7. Kiki

Kiki Active Member

Got my finger nail stuck in the zip of my back. -_- It's a really dodgy zip, and all of a sudden my nail couldn't get out! xP Could have something to do with the fact that I'm growing my nails...

...still retarded.
  8. Kiki

Kiki Active Member

Um, um, called old psychology teacher Mr. Tennent (because he looks like David Tennent :o), instead of his actual name Mr. Kelly.
  9. The Shoe Fairy

The Shoe Fairy Active Member

It's Tennant, I think. After the bloke from Pet Shop Boys.
  10. Gelfling Girl

I was taking an online quiz where all the answers started with "L" and one of the categories was "U.S. States" but I couldn't think of what the answer was. *points to "Location" then bangs head on computer keyboard like Don Music*
  11. Kiki

Kiki Active Member

^ Heeheehee. ^_^

Back? Lolwhut? xD I meant *bag*. Heck, what's with me messing up my words as of late? xPP
  12. Oscarfan

Oscarfan Well-Known Member

I left a plastic bag on the stove...:/
  13. Gelfling Girl

Technically, this was a while back, but last fall during Daylight Saving's Time or whatever, I got a pair of sunglasses because whenever we would drive home from school, the sun would be lower in the sky and occasionally getting in my eyes. During a trip in December/January, I left the sunglasses in my dad's car and never retrieved them until spring, when it was all over. :o
  14. The Shoe Fairy

The Shoe Fairy Active Member

I splashed molten plastic all over my fingers! Yay!
  15. Gelfling Girl

Has anyone ever accidentally responded to one of their own comments on YouTube? I wasn't looking at the username, and I almost did that on a Fraggle Rock video. :o
  16. Oscarfan

Oscarfan Well-Known Member

*BUMp*

Lately, when I've been pushing the ice button on my fridge for ice, I'd be getting crushed ice. I though something was clogging the inside, until I saw it was set on "crush"....
  17. Gelfling Girl

Okay, so this happened during our RPG session today with my friend, a boy, and me:

So, we have to try to get a letter to this place that's heavily guarded. We come up with an idea that involves two distractions: the boy's dog running around and attacking guards followed by my friend starting a forest fire. Then the boy and I would try to sneak into the camp to put the letter in the tent. It started out as a pretty good plan until a few things backfired.

Ultimately the plan failed. At one point there was even a tiny ninja (my friend's character) "stealthily" running around in the middle of the night carrying a torch right in front of the guards. I ended up thinking, "Okay, I'll just let him complete this task and run away for my life," and ended up leaving the area along with the dog.

And finally, as if all that failure wasn't enough, the Big Bad of the roleplaying game, Nobo Ito (or as we started calling him, "No Burrito") ended up almost coming face-to-face with the boy, who ended up fleeing with us. Then I noticed that Nobo Ito's character piece was knocked over, to which I jokingly said something along the lines of "Yay! We defeated him!" only to be corrected by the GM (Game Master) who said that he could see the aftermath of everything we tried to do and ended up rolling on the ground laughing.
  18. Nick22

Nick22 Active Member

i did something so BEYOND stupid that im embarrassed to explain it. therefore i will not.
  19. Rose

Rose Member

Well I didn't excatly do this today it was more like a couple of days ago now, but I lost my wallet that had all my I.D. in it, and stuff. I'm a little mythed about that. I had it for a long time, and it must have fell out of my pocket. I have thses pants that has a draw string. I like them beceause they are comfey but you have to keep a close eye on what's in your pockets or you might loose them when you sit down.
    Soooooo.... now I have to go through all the fuss again of getting it all replaced. X: No big deal I just have to do it. It's just a paine going with out any id. Well I have a couple of cards to use as ID but it's not enough but it's better than nothing. :)
  20. Yeah i did that once :o i felt pretty stupid after words too.