1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

The "I Did Something Stupid Today" Thread

Discussion in 'Friends and Family' started by D'Snowth, Apr 23, 2008.

1. Gelfling Girl

Gelfling Girl Active Member

I accidentally scratched a mosquito bite in class, so I was walking around in the hallway with a bloody arm. Thankfully, it was just a little bit of blood, unlike in a horror movie or something, so nobody really noticed.
  2. Gelfling Girl

This wasn't really me doing something stupid, but I was still embarrassed:
    I was walking on the treadmill with my iPod on and, naturally, I was singing along. When I was in the middle of singing the song "Sandy" from Grease, my mom walked in the room. :o
  3. Gelfling Girl

I just burnt my tongue while eating some Easy Mac. :p
  4. The Shoe Fairy

The Shoe Fairy Active Member

Yeah, well I was walking through the shopping mall and I almost hit myself in a mirror, trying to avoid hitting my reflection!
  5. muppets2

muppets2 New Member

well it wasnt today but once i was in a wall of mirrors and i hit my head on the mirror thinking that it wasnt a mirror:rolleyes:
  6. Gelfling Girl

Since we seem to be on the subject of mirrors, I was at a wax museum this summer, and the wax figures were terrifying me(I just wanted to leave, but my parents insisted on staying), and there was a mirror in there somewhere. It was a bit dark, so I started freaking out over my reflection, thinking it was another person.
  7. muppets2

muppets2 New Member

ive never been in a real wax muesm but they seem to be in a lot of mystery shows (scooby-doo, get smart etc.)
  8. Gelfling Girl

Yeah, they make such great settings for chase scenes. Not that I would know from experience.
  9. muppets2

muppets2 New Member

there has been like 5 scooby chase scences in wax muesems
  10. Gelfling Girl

That would be a cool Muppet scene.
  11. muppets2

muppets2 New Member

yea but who would they be running from exactly?:):mad::o
  12. Gelfling Girl

Somebody

And then maybe one of the girls could be running and sees a Dracula wax statue and leans against him and used lipstick to put two "bite marks" on her neck. ;)
  13. muppets2

muppets2 New Member

well it might happen in about 5 muppet movies from now:)
  14. Gelfling Girl

I was drinking some water, and I got some of it up my nose. :eek:
  15. bazooka_beak

bazooka_beak Active Member

Somebody asked me what 5 times 4 was, and I couldn't answer :p My brain is rotting...
  16. Gelfling Girl

Well, that might make it less likely to get attacked by zombies. ;)
  17. muppets2

muppets2 New Member

i was drinking some milk and i spilled it on my shirt:mad:
  18. Gelfling Girl

I was stressed out over a science test involving some of the chemical formulas we had today :eek:, and I accidentally wrote the date of today as "Oxygen 1, 2009" :o (the test, however, was much easier than anticipated)
  19. Gelfling Girl

I learned something important today: Never high-five somebody if you both have mulch all over your hands/gloves. (We both got the mulch all over ourselves.) :p
  20. The Shoe Fairy

The Shoe Fairy Active Member

The other day I was watering and the hose kept losing pressure. So I looked down the nozzle, and got owned. Absolutley classic on my behalf :D