The "I Did Something Stupid Today" Thread

The Shoe Fairy

Reaction score
Today I got into a panic about where my USB stick was when I was out. 10 minutes later I realised that I was at the music shop; and why on earth would I need my USB there.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I did two stupid things today...

1. I had to get some more super glue today, and there were two tubes in a pack; well, after I opened the pack, one of the tubes was defective, and the next thing I know, the tube was singing "Stuck on You".

2. I pulled a Jeanette and walked into a closed door. Well, the hallway was dark, and I thought the door was open, but it wasn't, and BUMP!

Oscarfan

Reaction score
I had put a piece of bread in the toaster to make toast about a few hours ago, and I didn't remember until now. It was VERY burnt and un-eatable.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Doesn't you toaster pop the toast up when it's finished?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
OMG...

You know what I just had to do a few minutes ago? I actually had to explain to my MOM, of all people, what MILF means! :embarrassed: :embarrassed: :embarrassed:

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
OMG...

You know what I just had to do a few minutes ago? I actually had to explain to my MOM, of all people, what MILF means!
Well if this counts as my stupid thing contribution for this thread Snowth, can you please also explain to me because I don't know myself!

:confused::batty::wink:

The Shoe Fairy

Reaction score
I was putting on deodorant but turned the can's nozzle the wrong way; and sprayed my eye lol.

The Shoe Fairy

Reaction score
I grabbed on to a moving rope to because it looked like fun to be dragged on grass. But it gave me the worst rope-burn of all time. Now my hand has blisters on it.

KaityDid

Reaction score
well, on friday i told a guy (that i've been talking to online) that i thought i loved him, when i don't think i did...my feelings were very strong though, and i only did it because i wanted to have him like me back, even though he's seeing someone else right now. but, i'm over it now. it was a bad weekend because of that.