1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Help Muppet Central Radio
    We need your help during the month of October to continue broadcasting Muppet Central Radio. Show your support and listen online via Radionomy, directly with any MP3 media player or on your phone when you're on the go. Learn More

3. Sesame Street Season 46 on PBS
    Sesame Street's 46th season officially begins on PBS Monday September 12. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

4. Electric Mayhem at Outside Lands
    Fans have been waiting forty years for a live concert with Dr. Teeth and the Electric Mayhem and it happened Sunday August 7 at the Outside Lands Music Festival.

The "I Did Something Stupid Today" Thread

Discussion in 'Friends and Family' started by D'Snowth, Apr 23, 2008.

1. ShMuppetgal96

ShMuppetgal96 Member

I denied the opportunity to spend time with my sister and mom by going to see Ghostbusters together
  2. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

I drowned myself on Google Earth.
  3. scooterfan360

scooterfan360 Active Member

i sent someone the wrong email.
    WhoseLineFan likes this.
  4. DipperDude

DipperDude Well-Known Member

This wasn't today but a while ago. I jokingly asked somebody who speaks Spanish
    "How do you taco in Mexican?"
    and they looked at me funny.
    WhoseLineFan likes this.
  5. WhoseLineFan

WhoseLineFan Well-Known Member

I already lost my mom's spare pair of sunglasses when I just got them from her yesterday as were leaving for our vacation.
  6. D'Snowth

I had an especially chewy lunch today: beef jerky and gummi worms.

My jaw is cramped something awful. :(
  7. WhoseLineFan

Sorry to hear. I hope that it feels better for you soon.
  8. vettech28

vettech28 Well-Known Member

I ever so stupidly thought that I could trim a Shih Tzu's nails on my own, but I was wrong! After I trimmed one nail, he started chewing on my hand that could've easily been a serious bite. A mistake like that will get me fired instantly. I don't know why I thought I could do it on my own. I knew better than that! Also, I thought my animal restraint technique was on point, but it's been rusty the past couple days! What is wrong with me?
  9. Pig's Laundry

Pig's Laundry Well-Known Member

You're way too hard on yourself. Everyone makes mistakes, you shouldn't beat yourself up every time you make one. Surely your boss/bosses understand that your only human, if they don't then maybe you shouldn't be working there in the first place.
  10. Sgt Floyd

Sgt Floyd Well-Known Member

Sounds to me like you're letting your mistakes get to you, and focusing on your past mistakes, which in turn is casing you to make more mistakes because you are so focused not making your previous mistakes again, if that even makes an ounce of sense.

Remember, everyone makes mistakes. Even people who claim to be experts make mistakes and are always learning. Instead of treating each mistake like a bad thing, and that there is something wrong, treat is as learning something new!
  11. WhoseLineFan

Messed up the settings on my computer underneath the taskbar.
  12. D'Snowth

I actually registered a Twitter account today just for the sole purpose of following Kathy Greenwood since she's on Twitter now.
    WhoseLineFan likes this.